🤩 Accept Stripe payments on your WordPress using WP Simple Pay, the best Stripe payments plugin! 🚀
The Best Stripe Payment Forms and Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
WP Simple Pay is the best Stripe payment forms and Stripe payments plugin for WordPress that helps you quickly accept credit card, Apple Pay, iDEAL, and other payment types on your WordPress site.
WP Simple Pay is a standalone Stripe payments plugin that connects Stripe with WordPress. You don’t need a complicated store setup or even need to use an ecommerce platform like WooCommerce. In just a few steps, you can be up and running in no time. Simply create a payment form and start accepting credit cards and other payment types with Stripe on your WordPress site.
Stripe Checkout is a drop-in payment flow optimized for the highest conversion. It’s built for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It’s continuously tested and updated to offer a frictionless credit card payment experience. It’s also PCI DSS compliant and SCA-ready without any changes to your website.
✨ Stripe Checkout Payment Processing Features
- Integration with Stripe Checkout hosted payment forms
- Accept credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners, and more) from global customers
- Accept Alipay payments in Stripe from customers in China
- Accept FPX payments in Stripe from customers in Malaysia
- Accept Giropay payments in Stripe from customers in Germany
- Accept iDEAL payments in Stripe from customers in The Netherlands
- Accept Przelewy24 (P24) in Stripe payments from customers in Poland
- Custom branding on Stripe Checkout payment formsdd
- Collect customer billing & shipping addresses in Stripe
- Support for 30+ languages, 45+ countries, and 135+ currencies
- PCI compliant & SCA-ready payment forms for secure payments
- Smart fraud protection & spam prevention with Stripe Radar
- AffiliateWP integration
- Page builder integrations (Divi, Elementor)
- Developer-friendly for building custom integrations
- Pre-made payment form templates
✨ Advanced Stripe Payment Form Features
If you need more functionality for your Stripe payment forms, you can upgrade to WP Simple Pay Pro to get these powerful features:
- On-site payment forms (no redirect)
- Drag & drop payment form builder
- Custom payment form fields to capture additional data
- Mobile-optimized embedded & overlay payment forms
- Apple Pay & Google Pay support with custom payment forms
- Accept ACH direct debit (U.S bank accounts) in Stripe from customers in the U.S
- Accept SEPA direct debit payments in Stripe from customers in Europe
- Accept Bancontact payments in Stripe from customers in Belgium
- Accept recurring payments with Stripe
- Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna & Afterpay/Clearpay
- Custom payment receipt emails with Stripe
- Allow users to specificy the amount to pay (great for donations)
- Coupon code management for Stripe
- Tax rate management for Stripe
- One-time & recurring subscription payments with Stripe
- User-managed subscriptions with Stripe
- Send subscription renewal reminders with Stripe
- Create installment plans with Stripe to split payments
- Charge initial setup fees with Stripe
- Offer free trials with Stripe
WP Simple Pay Pro – Stripe Payment Forms
This plugin is the lite version of the WP Simple Pay Pro plugin that comes with many payment features including custom fields, user-entered amounts, coupon codes, tax rates, recurring payments (aka subscriptions), alternate payment methods, ACH, direct debit, Buy Now Pay Later and tons more. Click here to purchase the best Stripe payment forms and Stripe payments plugin now!
By upgrading to WP Simple Pay Pro, you also get access to one-on-one help from our knowledgeable support team and our extensive documentation site.
WP Simple Pay has been a game changer for my business. There is no simpler way to accept credit card payments with Stripe on your site. We offer subscriptions with setup fees and this plugin handled these needs beautifully. Their support is unrivaled too.
Brian Casel, Founder of Audience Ops
There is a small 3% fee per-transaction plus Stripe fees while using WP Simple Pay Lite. Upgrade to Pro for no added fees and priority support.
WP Simple Pay is a verified member of the Stripe partner program. This program recognizes software that meets Stripe’s strict quality requirements and provides users of WP Simple Pay and Stripe with the confidence they need to trust us both with their payment form integrations.
Below are a few examples of ways you can set up Stripe payments with WP Simple Pay. See our payment form templates to try them out for yourself.
💳 Payment Form Drag & Drop Builder
Drag and drop to add a custom amount entry, a coupon code field, various custom field types, subscription plan selection, a payment summary and more.
All data entered into these custom payment fields are stored as „metadata“ with each Stripe payment record within your Stripe dashboard, so everything is viewable alongside all payment or subscription plan data.
View our custom fields template
💳 3 Payment Form Display Types
Select from the on-site embedded, on-site overlay, or Stripe Checkout payment form display types.
Compare them by viewing some of our payment form templates:
💳 Use Stripe Checkout Payment Form Pages
If you need only minimal payment form customizations and don’t need an overlay payment form, you can utilize Stripe’s fully-hosted checkout pages to accept credit card payments. You can set a few options when using Stripe Checkout, but when this option is selected, Stripe dictates what can and cannot be configured on the checkout page as it is served up by Stripe’s servers.
View our Stripe Checkout template
We paid developers for several hours to do what WP Simple Pay accomplished in minutes. A no-brainer investment for us.
Justin McGill, Founder of LeadFuze
💳 Allow Custom Payment Amounts
Set a one-time payment amount or let your site visitors pay what they want. Optionally specify minimum and default amounts. Great for donations!
View our one-time custom amount template
💳 Add and Customize Subscription Options in Stripe
Connect a payment button to an individual Stripe plan or let your site visitors pick a plan to subscribe to. Add a custom amount option, charge a setup fee or tie into free trials.
View a few of these subscription templates:
- Opt-in to recurring subscription payments
- Allow customer or donor to enter a recurring custom amount
- Add an initial setup fee to the first payment
You can also set up installment plans to end subscriptions after a specific number of charges.
💳 Offer Discounts with Coupon Codes in Stripe
Percent or amount-off coupon codes added in your Stripe dashboard can be used in your payment forms.
Use with subscriptions or one-time payments, and optionally add a total amount label that updates real-time.
I’ve set up payment processing on over a dozen sites and it usually takes forever just to get up and running. Using WP Simple Pay I was accepting Stripe payments in no time. It’s one of the best decisions I made while launching my new product.
Mike Taber, Founder of Bluetick
💳 Accept Apple Pay and Google Pay with Stripe
Give your site visitors the option to pay using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay with a single button in your custom embedded or overlay payment forms.
Anyone with a browser and device combination that allows one of these options will see the new payment button.
View our Apple Pay & Google Pay template
💳 Accept ACH Debit Payments with Stripe
Give your U.S. customers the option to pay directly from their bank accounts with ACH debit payments and take advantage of lower fees in Stripe. ACH payments on Stripe cost 0.80%, capped at $5, with no monthly fees or verification fees.
View our ACH debit payment template
💳 Accept Klarna and Afterpay/Clearpay Payments with Stripe
With a buy now, pay later payment method enabled, your customers get more payment flexibility, allowing them to purchase what they want now and pay over time. Your business receives the full payment upfront and is protected from fraud, while your customers pay nothing or only a portion of the total upfront without fees.
View our Klarna buy now, pay later template
View our Afterpay/Clearpay buy now, pay later template
💳 Accept SEPA Direct Debit Payments with Stripe
Give your European customers the option to pay directly from their bank accounts with SEPA direct debit payments and take advantage of lower fees in Stripe. SEPA payments on Stripe cost 0.8% + 30¢ capped at $6.00 with no monthly fees or verification fees.
View our SEPA Direct Debit template
💳 Customized Payment Confirmation Details with Stripe
Easily customize the credit card payment confirmation details your customers see within the post editor using placeholder tags.
Learn more about customizable receipts to see it in action.
💳 Locale and Currency Settings in Stripe
Stripe currently supports 30+ languages, 45+ countries, and 135+ currencies. WP Simple Pay lets you set the locale (language) for your payment forms as well as the preferred currency and date formats for your site’s region.
The WP Simple Pay team has been outstanding. From technical support to feature requests to frequent product updates – the value provided has saved us thousands over building a Stripe integration ourselves.
Jon MacDonald, Founder of The Good
📧 Get Help
WP Simple Pay is backed by top-notch technical support from our globally distributed full-time support team. We also have an extensive documentation site available. If you’re looking for faster support via email, we encourage you to purchase a WP Simple Pay Pro license.
If you like our Stripe payment form plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress (trusted by 5 million sites).
- MonsterInsights – See the Stats that Matter and Grow Your Business with Confidence. Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 3 million sites).
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – The #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
Visit WPBeginner to learn from our WordPress Tutorials and find out about other best WordPress plugins.
Tento plugin poskytuje 1 blok.
- Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay - Accept Payments with Stripe
The easiest way to install WP Simple Pay is to search for it via your site’s Dashboard.
- Log in to your site’s dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Stripe” or “WP Simple Pay” and find our plugin near the top.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- A new menu item “WP Simple Pay” should appear in your dashboard.
If you prefer installing manually you can download the plugin ZIP file here.
Additional documentation at docs.wpsimplepay.com.
Can I accept credit card payments on mobile?
Yes. Stripe Checkout is optimized to accept mobile credit card payments and automatically presents Apple Pay or Google Pay options when available.
Can I create multiple payment forms?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of credit card payment forms you can create, each with unique settings.
Is there a maximum amount that can be collected per payment?
No. Our Stripe credit card payment forms do not have a limit on how much money can be processed.
Do I need to purchase a Stripe payment gateway add-on?
No. WP Simple Pay connects to Stripe (and Stripe only) out of the box. No Stripe payment gateway add-on required.
Can I collect more than just payment data from my customers?
WP Simple Pay Pro allows you to insert additional custom fields in your payment forms to record extra data with each Stripe payment record.
Where can payment forms be embedded?
Payment forms are embedded via shortcodes and can be placed anywhere a shortcode can.
What are the fees for collecting payments?
Stripe has a per-transaction charge which varies by country. See Stripe’s pricing for details.
Besides Stripe’s pricing, WP Simple Pay charges an additional 3% fee for transactions processed through WP Simple Pay Lite (the free version of the plugin).
The 3% additional fee is removed by upgrading to WP Simple Pay Pro.
Can I offer coupon codes to my site visitors?
WP Simple Pay Pro provides a way to add a field to allow an amount or percentage off discount code.
Can I accept payments without leaving my website (on-site checkout)?
WP Simple Pay Pro offers on-site payment forms that ensure customers never leave your site.
Does WP Simple Pay work with WooCommerce?
No. WP Simple Pay is a standalone Stripe payments plugin and does not integrate with other payment or ecommerce plugins, such as WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay – Accept Payments with Stripe je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Plugin „Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay – Accept Payments with Stripe“ byl přeložen do 3 jazyků. Děkujeme všem překladatelům za jejich pomoc.
Přeložte “Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay – Accept Payments with Stripe” do svého jazyka.
Zajímá vás vývoj?
Prohledejte kód, podívejte se do SVN repozitáře, nebo se přihlaste k odběru protokolu vývoje pomocí RSS.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.7.5 – May 25, 2023
- New: Add support for Alipay, FPX, Giropay, iDEAL, and Przelewy24 Stripe payments.
- Fix: Do not set additional fees when Stripe account country is based in Mexico.
Stripe Payment Forms v184.108.40.206 – March 31, 2023
- Fix: Check that
jddayofweek()is available before use.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.7.3 – March 30, 2023
- New: Add a „Summary Report“ email to stay up to date with payment form performance.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.7.2 – March 13, 2023
- New: New payment experience – support for Cloudflare’s „Turnstile“, a free CAPTCHA service. Visit „WP Simple Pay > Settings > General > Anti-Spam“ to learn more.
- New: Add additional payment form templates.