SIMPLE & POWERFUL TOOL TO SYNC LISTINGS FROM REX SOFTWARE
This plugin is providing you a tool to sync all listings, listing agents from Rex Software to WordPress.
There are no special requirements on this, you just need the username/password to login Rex Software dashboard.
- Simple setup
- Manual sync all listings, listing agents by just one-click
- Automatic sync listings via the webhook which is setup from Rex Dashboard
- Ability to customize all custom fields
- Support Queues to track and view the sync progress
- Support filters/hooks for developers to extend functions
Supports for the free version of Rex Sync Listings is handled through the WordPress.org community forums.
Support is not guaranteed and is based on ability.
For custom functions, we can discuss over email.
How to setup?
- You need Rex account includes username and password
- Enter Rex account on Settings page
- On Settings page, follow instruction to setup the Webhook
- Please make sure the cron job is running on your website. Cron job will run every 3 minutes to import listings from Queues.
Go to menu Tools -> Site Health, check the Passed tests: Scheduled events are running
How long does this sync listings via webhook?
The cron job runs every 3 minutes to do this task.
Does this download listing images to WordPress Media?
No, this plugin doesn’t download any images from Rex Software. You need to ask for premium support.
How does this appear on the front end?
Currently, this plugin doesn’t provide functions on the front end. You need a developer to do this or ask for premium support.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
Rex Sync Listings je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Initial plugins
- Move schedule events out of the activation function
- Add assets
- Add header X-App-Identifier