MotoPress Timetable and Event Schedule is an all-around organizer plugin developed to help you create and manage online schedules for a single or multiple events, customize the appearance of each event, add date, time, description and display all the needed items in a carefully-crafted timetable. It also comes with Upcoming events widget that will help you keep the sidebar clutter-free. Create a calendar of events for free!
The event calendar plugin can be used for timetabling different types of events like various lessons, gym classes, festivals, conferences, ceremonies, case-studies, formal parties, concerts, and much more. It’s handy in terms of backend event schedule management and maximum easy for your audience to use.
Key advantages of the WordPress events plugin
Responsive design. The event calender is optimized to be viewed perfectly on different devices. A good step forward, the plugin was supplied with the ability to manually adjust the way to show your timetable on mobile devices and desktops.
A well thought-out toolkit of shortcode settings. It eliminates the difficulties of timetabling as all preferable settings can be applied in minutes. Each calendar event option is supplied with sufficient clarifications to ensure you coordinate and edit your events fast without additional help.
Handy event filtering. The visitors can filter the timetable to display the only events they are interested in.
Color controls. Highlight important activities by presenting them in different colors. Additionally, it simplifies and speeds up the search as the needed events marked with the same color can be noticed faster even without being filtered. Various color markers can become helpful in making the event calendar plugin more colorful or in customizing it to fit your website color scheme.
More precise visual time frames. Hourly time frames are generally large enough for showing the events, but using the MotoPress Timetable plugin you still can increase them by setting the timetable to show up to 15 minutes accurate time in the left ‚time‘ column.
Flexibility. If any unexpected delays or total dates‘ changes take place, your timetable can bend easily in one direction or another thanks to a couple of qucik time edits in the event plugin WordPress backend.
- Several column types
- Selecting/deselecting the preferable columns and events to be displayed in the timetable
- Ability to add event tags and categories
- Ability to display the events by the appropriate categories
- Hour measure to be displayed in the left timetable column to show more accurate duration of each activity (event)
- Event calendar WordPress plugin with several filter styles: drop-down list and tabs
- Option to display/hide ‚All Events‘ view mode, hours column and empty rows
- Customizable event parameters (title, time, subtitle, etc.) and the ability to display only preferable ones in the timetable
- Featured images for individual events in the events calendar
- Opportunity to set event URL to link it any external website
- Text align options for event blocks
- Unique IDs for multiple timetables on a single page
- Color settings for background, background hover, text, and text hover
- Export/import of your events plugin WordPress data
Using this WordPress calendar plugin, a timetable can be added to Elementor, Divi, Beaver or any other builder via shortcode. The calendar events plugin provides Timetable block for Gutenberg.
Proud developers of Timetable plugin and the biggest set of blocks for Gutenberg – Getwid WordPress Blocks.
Appointment Booking plugin
Want to take automatic online appointment reservations through your website for events, classes, and any other type of services?
Hourly Appointment Booking is our custom-crafted plugin optimized for easy appointment scheduling and quick online reservations.
Timetable Elementor Widget
Plan to use the Timetable plugin on your Elementor-built site? Make your customization experience more flawless with the dedicated Timetable widget for Elementor! Using this widget just like any other regular one, you’ll be able to choose the layout and style for your events in just a few clicks in the visual builder. For example, you’ll be able to show or hide the event description, customize the table look, choose the mobile behavior and more.
Timetable and Event Schedule plugin, Copyright (C) 2016, MotoPress https://motopress.com/
Timetable and Event Schedule plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
Plugin bundles the following third-party resources:
- GUMP, Copyright (c) 2015 wixelhq.com, MIT License
- jQuery UI, Copyright (c) 2013 jQuery Foundation and other contributors Licensed MIT
- Spectrum Colorpicker, by Brian Grinstead, MIT License
- jBox, by Stephan Wagner, MIT License
- jQuery UI Timepicker, Copyright 2010-2013, Francois Gelinas, Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
Tento plugin poskytuje 1 blok.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress. You’ll find ‚Timetable‘ on your main WordPress dashboard.
Timetable and Event Schedule by MotoPress je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Plugin „Timetable and Event Schedule by MotoPress“ byl přeložen do 6 jazyků. Děkujeme všem překladatelům za jejich pomoc.
Zajímá vás vývoj?
2.4.6, May 18 2022
- Fixed an issue when content of Timetable block may disappear in the block editor.
2.4.5, Jan 12 2022
- Security – implemented better handling of the event duplication functionality. Reported by Chloe Chamberland from Wordfence.
2.4.4, Oct 27 2021
- Security – sanitization and escaping.
2.4.3, Sep 27 2021
- Security – fixed unescaped shortcode attributes.