This plugin adds a widget to your WordPress site called Mimo Masonry, publish this widget wherever needed and set its options, it creates a WordPress Query Loop that has Grid Layout(Isotope) and can be filtered with ajax(Isotope Filtering), it can display any Custom Post Type and has a bunch of design options and loop customizations:
- -Title: Title of the widget
- -Categories to show, use slugs separated by commas: Which categories to include in the loop, they can be custom post types categories
- -Categories to hide, use ids separated by commas: The categories to hide, here you need to use id’s
- -Filter taxonomyIf you need to filter the loop(ajax filter), write here wchich term you need to filter.
- -Offset, number: Write the number for offset in the loop, this means the number of post you need to jump from beginning.
- -Number of posts to show: Posts per page
- -Image Size to use: This will list all available image sizes in theme, so choose which you prefer
- -Post Type to use: This field will list all available post types in theme for you to choose one
- -Order: Order of loop
- -Order by: Order by
- -Columns to use: You can set here until 20 columns
- -Title Words, number: How many words to show in title of posts
- -Excerpt Words, number: How many words to show in excerpt of posts
- -Infinite Scroll: Choose to No, Button or Auto(the infinite scroll triggers when you scroll down the page)
This plugin is completely compatible with SiteOrigin Page Builder Plugin.
Just publish the widget wherever needed. It works great with Site Origin Panels plugin to create full layouts.
Apart from the options inside widget you can manipulate the before/after loop and articles content with this actions:
do_action(‚mimo_masonry_before_content‘); // The beginnning of content inside each article
do_action(‚mimo_masonry_after_content‘); // The end of content inside each article
do_action(‚mimo_masonry_before_loop‘); // Out of the loop
do_action(‚mimo_masonry_after_loop‘); // Out of the loop
Find plugin and issues solved at http://mimo.studio/
mimo-masonryfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Follow usage instructions, just plublish the Mimo Masonry Widget and set its options.
- Do this plugin work with all kind of custom post types?
Yes, it is intended to read the post types in your WordPress site and list them for you to choose in each Mimo Masonry widget.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
Mimo Masonry je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci