With the iCal Feeds WordPress plugin you can have an iCal feed to have your blog posts
(past and future with a customizable secret parameter) in your favorite iCal software: Google Calendar,
Outlook, Hotmail, iCal, Evolution…
- Copy the ical-feeds folder into wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu
- Configure your feed from the new iCal Feeds Settings submenu
11. 9. 2021
When I first installed it, I could see all of my posts in my Google calendar. But 12 hours after I created several new posts, they still weren't showing up, only the old posts. There doesn't seem to be a way to continue publishing after the calendar is initially created. And no documentation as to how this should work. So I had to deactivate and uninstall.
14. 3. 2017 1 odpověď
It is very good work, but after 2 days of working I cant make it readable in Google Calendar, with the default code provided (v1.4) it no work, I hade to make modifications by me own to make ir work. I like to report the bug: Error was: Error at line 11:Cannot set timezone for UTC properties With a suggest: Having trouble with ATTENDEE or ORGANIZER? Consider removing your METHOD:PUBLISH which might be wrong and unnecessary And I would also like to suggest an important feature, the possibility to append a ?userid at end of URL query to provide for user ICS feed. Thanks, if you correct the bug I change the review to 5 starts
iCal Feeds je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Přeložte “iCal Feeds” do svého jazyka.
Zajímá vás vývoj?
Prohledejte kód, podívejte se do SVN repozitáře, nebo se přihlaste k odběru protokolu vývoje pomocí RSS.
- NEW: ability for custom field event link
- NEW: filter feed by single post ids
- NEW: replace default blogname ( Thanks Poul Hornsleth )
- NEW: replace default ics file name ( Thanks Poul Hornsleth )
- NEW: add an event description from excerpt or custom field
- NEW: add post link to the description
- NEW: add alarm ability with custom interval ( may be ignored in popular Calendar apps )
- NEW: Default Start Time per post setting
- ADDED: ORGANIZER field to iCal file for better validation
- FIX: encoded UID field in iCal file for better validation
- New number of Future Posts setting
- Replaced get_results with Wp_Query
- Better implementation of the custom date field to filter results returned
- Timezone support for the custom date field
- Reorganized code & Added comments
Thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com) for this new version!
- Fixing validation errors, thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com).
- Added custom field for end date support, thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com).
- Added custom field for date support, thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com).
- Added configuration option for post limit, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Added link tag in wp_Head to iCalendar feed, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Set limit to 50 posts by default to limit bandwidth usage, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Fixed RFC implementation errors and Outlook.com compatibility, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Added custom post type support, thanks to user contemplate!
- Fixed a bug with UTC timezone, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Fixed event delay setting.
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Improved SQL queries.
- Category feed fix.
- Multiple categories support.
- Slug fix.
- Better at handling timezones.
- You can now specify a time interval per blog post.
- First version. Enjoy!