A better WordPress contact form builder.
ChiliForms is here to make your life a bit easier. With ChiliForms creating simple contact form sometimes takes less than a minute of your time! Just create new form, drop required fields, paste it to your page and you’re all set.
You can see demos of what it currently can do.
- Clean and fast drag n drop user interface build with ReactJS
- Live preview in form editor
- Mark any number of fields as required
- All the necessary fields (Single line, Multiline, Dropdown, Radio, Checkboxes, Email, Url) are available
- add reCAPTCHA to block bots
- Custom field width
- You can deactivate the form for some time, user see a message
- AJAX form submit (user receives animated message, no page reload)
- Client-side fields validation for better user experience
- Server side validation will work as well, for better security
- Admin email notification on new submisions with form contents
- Custom colors for forms
- You can mark important submission entries as starred
- You can use filters, to see only starred entries or only unread items
- Styled theme and HTML-only version
- Fixed width or percent of parent container
- Dedicated preview page on theme page
- Use shortcode to insert form on page
ChiliForms was tested and optimized for compatibility with following themes:
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Fifteen
- Twenty Twelve
- Twenty Thirteen
- MH Magazine Lite
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/chiliformsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Go to ChiliForms -> Forms to create your first form.
- Use preview to see how it looks in your theme.
- Save form and use shortcode to embed form on page.
- View submissions in Chiliforms -> Entries
- Can I use it to create a Contact Form?
Sure, it has all the necessary fields for this and more
- Can contact form style be customized?
Yes, you can change form theme colors, and if extra styling is required, forms have static ids and you can add custom CSS classes.
- Can I set custom validation for the fields?
Sure. Currently you can set text field to accept Only numbers/Only characters/Only numbers and characters. Also you can use Email and URL field, which have corresponding validations.
- Can I use different values for Dropdowns/Radio/Checkboxes?
Yes, it is possible.
- What info about the entries I receive?
Besides the entry selected values, you also receive submission time, referrer url and IP address.
ChiliForms je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Přeložte “ChiliForms” do svého jazyka.
Zajímá vás vývoj?
Prohledejte kód, podívejte se do SVN repozitáře, nebo se přihlaste k odběru protokolu vývoje pomocí RSS.
- Fixed bug: invalid date in Safari and Firefox Nightly
- Entries admin page Layout fixed on Safari and Firefox
- Forms and entries ordering fixed
- New feature: now you can send submission contents in email
- Fixed bug with field slug displaying instead of field name for new fields
- Fixed bug with checkboxes not adding custom css class
- Entries page minor selection bugs fixed
- Admin styles changed to not block wordpress default notifications
- Fixed php warning when all options deleted in dropdown/radio/checkboxes
- reCAPTCHA added
- Entry display fixed for radio submitted with no value
- Entry display fixed for radio submitted and renamed later
- Checkbox and radio edit multiple fields bug fixed
- Dropdown now displays both key and label if it has key in entries list
- Added possibility to display entries after options has been changed or removed
- Fixed Hide empty fields for checkboxes
- Multiple entries page layout fixes and improvements
- Admin layouts fixed on smaller screens (down to 1024 px width)
- Entries link on form list fixed
- Submit animation fixed
- Warnings in some dashboard pages fixed
- Multiple small bug fixes
- Global settings added (for reCAPTCHA)
- Fixed bug with special characters not saved properly on fields
- Fixed css for better compatibility with themes (see attached list)
- Editor optimized for speed
- Editor styles improved
- Added entries view section
- Multiple bug fixes
- Initial version