This is a single-block plugin for the breadcrumb trail. It’s simple, lightweight and SEO friendly. It also includes some simple separator icons.
If this plugin is useful for you, please do a quick review and rate it on WordPress.org to help it spread to more people. I would very much appreciate it.
Please check out my other plugins if you’re interested:
- Content Blocks Builder – A tool to create blocks, patterns or variations easily for your site directly on the Block Editor.
- Meta Field Block – A block to display a meta field or an ACF field as a block. It can also be used in the Query Loop block.
- Block Enhancements – A plugin to add more useful features to blocks like icons, box-shadow, transform, hover style…
- Icon Separator – A tiny block just like the core/separator block but with the ability to add an icon to it.
- SVG Block – A block to insert inline SVG images easily and safely. It also bundles with more than 3000 icons and some common non-rectangular dividers.
- Counting Number Block – A block to display a number that has the number-counting effect.
- Better Youtube Embed Block – Embed Youtube videos without slowing down your site.
The plugin is developed using @wordpress/create-block.
Tento plugin poskytuje 1 blok.
- Breadcrumb Block A simple breadcrumb trail block that supports JSON-LD structured data
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
What problem does this plugin solve?
It provides a simple way to add a breadcrumb trail to your site.
Who needs this plugin?
Anyone can use this plugin.
Breadcrumb Block je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Release Date 05 Feb 2023
- DEV – Add a setting to hide the home page link
Release Date 19 Jan 2023
- FIX – Gap issue: adding the semicolon to the CSS variable
- FIX – Could not modify breadcrumb data via the
- DEV – Add a new arrow icon as separator
Release Date 13 Dec 2022
- DEV – Use post_type->labels->name instead of post_type->labels->singular_name for custom post type archive name
- DEV – Add http://schema.org as @context for structured data
- Note: Big thanks to Yannick for this release
Release Date 08 Dec 2022
- DEV – Add a setting to hide the current page title
Release Date 01 Dec 2022
- FIX – Syntax error on PHP version 7.0.0
Release Date 22 Oct 2022