WP Stacker is a WordPress plugin, with which you can post interesting links from Pocket (GetPocket.com) automatically on your blog – with autogenerated titles, discriptions and tags. You can customize the layout of the post completely. So you can save a lot of time, but show all your readers all your interesting links.
Nothing here yet 🙂
If you have requests, please tell me via the contact form on http://wp-stacker.com
- Install automatically by clicking on the ‚Plugins‘, ‚Add New‘ menu in WordPress, or upload the ‚wp-stacker‘ folder into the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory.
- Activate the plugin with the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by clicking on ‚Options‘, ‚WP Stacker‘. Make sure the output is congruous with the laws in your country.
- How can I add my Pocket account?
Click on ‚Options‘, ‚WP Stacker‘ in WordPress and add your login datas.
- Can I use my own Consumer-Key?
Yes, you can, but you do not have to. To add one, click on ‚Options‘, ‚WP Stacker‘ in WordPress and add the Consumer-Key.
- Can I customize the gennerated post?
Yes, you can customize it completely! The first way of customizing is to change the settings in ‚Options‘, ‚WP Stacker‘. Later, when you generate a post, by clicking on ‚WP Stacker‘ in the main menu, you can change the order, title, description, tags and the url of the links. The last option to customize it, is to edit the articel with the normal WordPress articel editor.
- If I have a question, which is not answered here, does WP-Stacker have a support?
Yes, you can ask me questions by sending an E-Mail via the form on http://wp-stacker.com/. I will answer as soon as possible!
- I have found a bug. How can I report it?
Please report bugs by sending an E-Mail via the form on http://wp-stacker.com/.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
WP Stacker je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Approve compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- Approve compatibility with PHP7
- Remove support follow button
- Approve compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- Approve compatibility with WordPress 4.0
- Approve compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- Fixed authentification bug with consumer-key
- Fixed associated links bug
- Added entry building variable url_only for urls without links
- Fixed compatibility with WordPress 3.8
- Changed design elements for WordPress 3.8
- Reduced PHP notices
- Fixed compatibility with WordPress 3.6
- Added option to set the post format
- Added a dynamic date output variable
- Solved database error request
- Removed compatibility queries for old versions
- Added count of links in edit view
- Improved performance by optimizing mysql queries
- Checked functionality with WordPress 3.5.2
- Fixed database prefix bug
- Fixed position of the link in the menu
- Fixed Pocket auth SSL bug with a special webserver setting
- Implement Mcrypt exists check
- Added possibility to load only links with a certain tag
- Fixed overwriting comments link in the menu
- Fixed quotation marks bug in the settings
- Fixed image bug in textareas in the settings
- Rebrand the plugin from WP Pocket to WP Stacker due to a conflict with Pocket
- Fixed the need of permissions for the main and option page (min. editor)
- Got new screenshots
- Fixed readme formatting
- Activated all links options, because bug in the Pocket API has been fixed
- Added info to rate the plugin in the support box
- Got new screenshots
- Corrected a question in the FAQ
- Other minor bugfixes
- Rewrite to Pocket API v3 with oAuth
- Check required PHP version
- Added names of months in English, German or French language
- Improved quality of link title and description
- Implemented function to publish only links, that are marked as favorites in pocket
- Implemented function to show the author of the article in the linklist
- More variables possible in entry building, introduction text and statement text
- Sends, if user allowed it, anonymous statistics to WP-Stacker.com
- Solved coding problems of titles and descriptions
- Solved the problem of marking more than 100 links as read
- Improved performance
- Improved commenting of the code
- Other minor bugfixes
- Removed Flattr button
- Fix link to options in installed plugins overview
- Remedy the wrong output of the links during the generation of a post
- Umlauts in Metatags are displayed correctly, independent of the encoding
- Associated links work again
- Add link to options in installed plugins overview
- Fix API-Key bug on install
- Fix encryption bug of the Pocket username, password and api key
- Introduce version number in class
- Fix encoding bug
- Initial release