This plugin will use the email address as the username whenever someone registers through WP Job Manager. This will also work with any other plugins or themes that use the
Change the default label „Username“ for all login screens to use a customized user-defined label.
Version 1.3.0 of this plugin includes a new feature for WP Job Manager and Jobify theme that removes the „Username“ field from the Registration Form
Version 1.3.1 adds the ability for users to still login with their email address (in case they change their email)
The Jobify theme has been confirmed and tested to work correctly with this plugin.
- note: * using email as username is disabled by default, you must enable it under the WP Job Manager settings page. There is a link to the page when you activate this plugin.
- Use email as username
- Set display_name and nickname as username that was going to be used
- Replace „Username“ with „Username or Email“ on login forms
- Set custom user-defined label for „Username“ on login pages
- Removes Username field from WP Job Manager and Jobify Theme Registration Forms
- Allow users to login with active email address (in case they change their email)
- Compatible with WP Job Manager Resumes addon plugin
Documentation will be maintained on the GitHub Wiki here.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code and localizations to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/tripflex/wp-job-manager-registration-use-email
If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github
Or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Install directly from WordPress installation. Go to Plugins and then search for „WP Job Manager Registration Use Email“
Manual Installation *
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Install and Activate
- Go to „Job Listings > Settings > Job Submission“ and select checkbox.
WP Job Manager Registration Use Email je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
November 18, 2015
New Feature: Fully compatible with WP Job Manager Resumes addon plugin
Tweak: Removed Generate Username from Email setting when use email as username is enabled
Tweak: Filter generate username from email to prevent Username field from showing on submit listing
August 20, 2015
New Feature: Allow login with email address (in instance that user changes email)
August 20, 2015
NEW FEATURE: Username field removed from WP Job Manager and Jobify theme Registration Forms
Cleaned up entire codebase
Added PHP Doc blocks
Tested up to WordPress 4.3
May 7, 2014
NEW FEATURE: Custom user-defined label to change „Username“ on login pages
May 5, 2014
Fix static notice issue, change add_option to update_option
May 5, 2014
BUG FIX: User role dropdown being removed on settings page
May 3, 2014
New Feature: Change „Username“ to „Username or Email“ on login forms
Update to semantic versioning
Added GitHub and Translation links to plugin page
April 19, 2014