WordPress Site Analytics plugin shows live reports of wordpress site.
It monitors the complete site and give proper reports.
FREE Plugin Features
- Simplified & easy to user interface.
- User Details: Logged in status of user with username, logged in time and page visited by user.
- Visited Page Details: Give the reports of all visited pages with there referal page.
- Visited Page count: Shows the top most visited pages of your site.
- Comment and Post details: Keeps report of comments and post with username and time.
- Device used: It shows the device used by users i.e. desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Browser used: It shows the broswer used by users i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- Platform used: It shows the platform used by users i.e. Windows, Linux.
- Error Report: Give the 404 page not fount error details.
PREMIUM Plugin Features
- Live Traffic: It shows currenty active users on your website. with there current visiting page.
- Total Spent time: It shows the total time spent on particular web page.
- Post Details: It shows top visited post, with author name, post title, total visits on post and total comments on the post.
- Role based Analytics: Admin can view the data of selected role of users. for ex:- if subscriber is selected then only those particular users‘ activities will be shown.
- Advanced Device details: It shows all type of devices used by users(role based users). for ex: mobile, desktop etc.
- Advanced Platform details: It shows all type of platforms used by users(role based users). for ex: windows, Linux etc.
- Advanced Browser details: It shows all type of platforms used by users(role based users). for ex: Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to
Plugins > Add Newfrom your WP Admin dashboard.
- Search for
website analyticsand activate the plugin.
- Search for
website analyticsand download it.
- Unzip and upload the
website-analytics-for-wp.zipdirectory to your
- Activate website analytics from the Plugins tab of your admin dashboard.
Why we need to analyse the website?
Owning a website is not easy as it is important to maintain its proliferation. This is why website owners find that it is necessary to do a website analysis.
What is Website Analytics?
it measures the traffic, page views, clicks, and more for your website. Then it checks what you do with that data and applies to make the users’ experience better. And then it checks if you are reaching your business objective or not.
How to analyse website by diffrent role of users
Go to setting tab and select the role of users you want to analyse the data.
How to view the data of specific time period
Tap on setting tab scroll down you find the heading „View data of specific time period“ select start date and end date you will be able to see the data between that particular duration.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
Website Analytics je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
The compatibilty update with php 8.0 and WordPress 5.9
The first version of WordPress Site Analytics Plugin with wordpress site and user reports