I chose this plugin because of it's clean look, and the colors kinda matched our site colors anyways. I handed it off to our media team and moved along. I came back to check on it, and saw they had added 49 posts with dates ranging from 1941 to 2017. "Alright", I thought, "that sounds about right." So I got to check out the page and what I find baffles me. The wrapper div for the list of events, div.events, had a fixed width of 1,665,780px. The difference between the two dates in 1941 was 60px, and the difference between 1941 and 1942 was a whopping 22,000px. Compounded with this issue is the constant logging of undefined index notices coming from this plugin that if filling our debug log.
As hilarious as this is, without better documentation of use, and without a better algorithm or finding the difference, I can in no way recommend this plugin.