Install our WordPress travel plugin and help your visitors find all the services they may need to organize a trip, in a simple and intuitive way.
Easy to install, The Travel Button® is a free and effective tool to generate revenue, that gives you access to your very own travel search engine, accessible through customizable buttons.
Join We Travel Hub’s affiliate network and use the plugin to customize and manage different buttons to use in your posts.
Meet your visitor’s needs
- Save them time. Help visitors check different tourism and travel-related services without leaving your website: transport, accommodation, restaurants, and activities.
- Secure. Bookings are made with the best tourism sector providers.
Benefits for content creators
- Respects your website’s design. Customize The Travel Button® and place it wherever you want.
- Profitable. You will receive 75% of the commissions paid by advertisers on bookings originating from your website.
How does it work?
- Customize The Travel Button® to your liking. You can see some examples of how to change its look and feel, here.
- Link it to one or several places.
- Use the WordPress block editor and add your button’s shortcode.
We are beta testing The Travel Button® and completing the integration of several of the best travel service providers in the world, but you can already try it out and start monetizing your web traffic.
Upload „The Travel Button®“ plugin to your blog and activate it.
Create customized Travel Buttons and add them to your pages and posts.
Don’t forget to configure your tracking code once you validate your website at We Travel Hub.
If you have any questions, please check our Help Center.
The Travel Button® je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Supports selection of transport specific content in direct links and own styles
- Supports your own Travel Button style
- Supports resource preload to improve user experience
- Shadow style on button
- Minor improvements
- Fix WP 4.7+ plugin bootstrap file compatibility
- Set minimum supported WordPress version to 4.7
- Set minimum supported PHP version to 5.6
- Initial release