Please email us at email@example.com and let us know of any problem and we will sort it out. Thank you!
Testimonials Creator is a WordPress plugin with main purpose of building awesome testimonial showcase on your website. The plugin is packed with flexible testimonial builder, rating submission form, various design layouts and absolute freedom on styling. It’s possible to craft almost any design you can imagine. It has a shortcode generator.
You can display the entries in 2 different ways:
Grid – The entries will display in a grid with a specified number of columns and with the elements aligned depending on your settings. Other options include image shape and effects and different themes.
Slider – The entries will display in a slider, with the settings you defined. You’ll be able to control the transition effect, number of entries to display in each slide, and what type of controls. This is a very simple WordPress solution to display testimonials in a slider.
It couldn’t be more easy to generate the necessary code to display the entries. Just go to the Shortcode generator, choose the settings you want and the shortcode and the php function that you can use will be generated and ready to copy and paste where you want! Shortcodes are to be used in posts, pages and widgets.
A short list of features includes:
- Multiple page layouts, including a touch-enabled slider and a dynamic grid
- Grid layout automatically adjusts to match total number of testimonials, creating an attractive design every time
- Unique color schemes to match any theme you’ve got
- Divide your testimonials into categories for easy management
- Simple shortcode generator – that can be used in pages, posts and widgets
- Beautiful, minimalist design that works right out of the box, no coding required
- Installation and setup so simple you can have it running in 3 minutes or less
- Easy testimonial editing using the standard WordPress editor – no need to learn new, complicated layouts
- Fully compatible with Visual Composer, so you can use the tools you know and love
- It works out-of-the-box, but we’re here just in case.
- We’re proud of the results, and we think it’s the perfect option for end users and hardcore coders alike. Testimonials Creator includes a built-in, customizable CSS sheet for the salty tech savvy folks.
- Front-end testimonials submission
- Stars rating/clients review
We value our plugin users, don’t hesitate to contact us here http://www.adoncreatives.net/testimonial-creator/ if you require any assistance and remember to select the name of the plugin. We will try our best to reply within the shortest time possible.
We hope you enjoy the testimonial creator plugin!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin.
- Navigate to Testimonials on the WordPress back-end and create your first testimonial
- Please also check the more comprehensive FAQ on http://www.adoncreatives.net/testimonial-creator/
- I face fundamental issues (the plugin doesn’t load etc.)
Please ensure that:
- You’re using the latest version of the plugin(s)
- Your site is running on PHP 5.4 or above
If you’re not familiar with those please contact your hosting company or server admin.
If the plugin setting’s area looks ‚funny‘ after an upgrade then please clear your cache with String+F5 (PC) or Command+R (Mac).
- Changes don’t get saved
Most likely you have the WP Cache plugin installed. Please de-activate and then re-activate it.
Testimonials Creator je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Updated to the latest WordPress version 4.7.3
- Fixed minor jquery issues
- Updated readme.txt
- Shortcode preview now working .Fixed the issue where it was loading but not showing the preview
- Now fully compatible with Visual Composer page builder plugin
- Updated readme.txt
- First release