Soda pop for your media. Take control of your media. Access all size versions of your uploaded image for insert. SuperSlider-Media-Pop adds numerous image enhancements to your admin panels. Displays all attached files to this post/page in post listing screen.
It adds image sizes to the Upload/Insert image screen, making all image sizes available to be inserted and adding to the image link field options.
Insert any image size and link to any image size.
Adds thumbnails and attachments list to your edit post / page list screens and edit screens.
I recommend the plugin SuperSlider-Image which makes a great campanion for SuperSlider-Media-Pop.
This plugin is designed for:
- Screenshot lover – movie, game or anime review etc.
- Howto guru – cooking guide, hardware DIY guide etc.
- Photo logger – take control of your media.
- Professionals who need more control over their media.
- Add thumbnails to your posts / page listing screen.
- Add Attachments in this post to your posts / page listing screen.
- Link your image to any sized pop over.
- View available image sizes to link to and insert (with size information onscreen)
- Insert any image size available for the active image. (WP 3.0+)
- Access any plugin scaled image (which offer custom image size creation.)WP 2.9
- Set the jpeg image quality of dynamically created image versions when uploaded with WordPress.
- Define default user option for attachment link Url
- Define default align option for image insert
- Define user option for Default image size
- Define post thumbnail size options for post / page listing screen
- Adds column post ID to post / page listing screen.
- Adds media attach – detach function to edit media screen.
- Adds minithumb and links to attachment column in the edit post list.
- Adds columns caption/description/alt-text/id to Media Library list page.
- Adds metabox to post/page screen displaying all attached files to this post.
See screen shots of admin panels. This plugin can be seen in use here:
*The „change post attachment“ feature is based on: Change Attachment Parent, by Joel Sholdice :Change Attachment Parent
If you have any problems or suggestions regarding this plugin please speak up
Download These SuperSlider Plugins here:
- The downloaded folder’s name should be superslider-media-pop
If you are not sure how this plugin works you may want to read the following.
- view plugin results on your image insert screen.
- view plugin results on your post / page list screen.
- view plugin added metabox on your post / page edit screen.
OPTIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
- set uploaded image compression level.
- set thumbnail size for post list page.
- set Default image links to.
- set Default inserted image alignment.
- set Default image size to insert.
- Make your request
Report Bugs Request / Options / Functions
- Please use the support system to the wordpress forums, please speak up.
The Easy Way
In your WordPress admin, go to 'Plugins' and then click on 'Add New'. In the search box, type in 'SuperSlider-Media-Pop' and hit enter. This plugin should be the first and likely the only result. Click on the 'Install' link. Once installed, click the 'Activate this plugin' link.
The Hard Way
Download the .zip file containing the plugin, unzip. Upload the Superslider-Media-Pop folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory Find the Superslider-Media-Pop plugin in the WordPress admin on the 'Plugins' page and click 'Activate'
- Go to settings – media, and set your preferred options.
- Create post/page , Add WordPress image.
- Notice the newly added Link Url buttons, etc.
- Notice the newly added thumbnails and attachments in the post / page edit list, etc.
- Why isn’t my button X available for linking available?
*your image may not have that size available.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
SuperSlider-Media-Pop je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Added option settings for default link to , align, size in media popover
- Added Attached files metabox to post / page screen
- Fixed an image listing bug
- Updated to work with WOrdPress 3.5
- Numerous changes with the new media edit system of WP 3.5
- Removed features which no longer work with the new media edit system
- Added „Available Sizes“ metabox to the image edit screen
- Added featured image size options to media settings screen.
- Updated the link to buttons on the pop over media box.
- Fixed a number of php notices
- Fixed the bug with the featured image on edit post screen.
- Added fold down listing of Attachments on the post list screen.
- Removed featured image size options on media options page.
- Finally fixed the bug with the post list thumbnail image display for featured images.
- Fixed a bug with the post list thumbnail image display.
- Fixed a bug which disconnected non image files from the post.
- Cleaned up the code,
- Fixed a few minor bugs
- fixed link to settings page
- added save options upon deactivation option
- Mass edit attachment link Url
- Changed Mass edit from all attached to all selected
- Added column post ID to edit post list.
- Added media attach – detach function to edit media screen.
- Added minithumb and links to attachment column in the edit post list.
- Added columns caption/description/alt-text/id to Media Library list page.
Added Enhanced Mass Image Edit to the Media upload screens.
- mass edit Alternate text.
- mass edit Description text.
- mass edit attached to Parent ID.
- mass edit all Available image sizes to insert .
- first public beta launch