Add an add-to-cart button for any WooCommerce product anywhere on your page.
Set the quantity, toggle additional information like the stock status and the price,
and automatically hide the button if the product goes out of stock.
Tento plugin poskytuje 1 blok.
- Add to Cart Display an add-to-cart button for a given product.
- PHP version 7.3 or greater.
- WordPress version 5.7 or greater.
- WooCommerce version 4.5 or greater.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Block Data Attribute”, then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains a detailed instruction on how to do this.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
How do I use the block?
- Log in to your WordPress website and navigate to the Dashboard.
- Create a new page by visiting Pages > Add new or open an existing page in Pages.
- Click on the Block Inserter button in the top left and click on the Add to Cart block in the Widgets section. Alternatively, you may start typing
/add-to-cartin a new paragraph block and press enter.
- Once you’ve inserted the block, select the product in the dropdown that appears.
- You may search for a product by its name in the dropdown.
- Select the product from the dropdown and click Select.
- Configure the quantity that should be added to the cart in the Inspector controls under Button settings
- Add a text to your Add to Cart button by clicking on the button.
- You may automatically hide the button if the product becomes out of stock by enabling Hide if out of stock?.
- You may toggle the stock status and price by toggling Stock status and Price in the Display Settings in the Inspector controls.
- To select a new product, click the pen icon in the block controls.
- Publish the page.
How do I get help with the plugin?
The easiest way to receive support is to “Create a new topic” by visiting the Community Forums page.
Make sure to check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox to receive notifications, as soon as a reply is posted to your question or inquiry.
Can I help translating this plugin into a new language?
The plugin is fully translation-ready and localized using the GNU framework. Translators are welcome to contribute to the plugin.
Here’s the WordPress translation website →
How do I contribute to this plugin?
We welcome contributions of any form and you can help reporting, testing, and detailing bugs.
Here’s the GitHub development repository →
Did you like the idea behind this plugin?
Please share your experience by leaving this plugin a 5 star review if you like it. Thank you!
I need help customizing this plugin?
We are an online marketing agency specializing in creating tailor-made software for WordPress and WooCommerce.
If you need professional support for this or any other WordPress project, please reach out to us →.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
Sixa Add to Cart Block je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Initial release