Scout Checkr helps WordPress website owners easily monitor the health of multiple WordPress sites in one place.
Sick of having to go back and forth checking multiple WordPress sites for issues? This new Grafana WordPress plugin will save up to 80% of the time you spent in the past monitoring multiple sites by organizing the health monitoring within one admin dashboard. Check for security alerts, server status, and performance reports without setting up a new tab on Grafana – Scout Checkr has done the work for you.
Scout Checkr is for web development agencies, freelancers, WordPress web admins and business owners who manage more than one WordPress site and want a secure and organized way to monitor their health and issues from a single dashboard view.
It’s one-of-a-kind, makes adding new WP sites very easy and available to download for free. Please leave a review once you have tried it.
-Easy to understand visual representation of data and what needs your attention
-Site Health report card
-Prepared API endpoint
How to install the “Scout Checkr” plugin to your WP website:
- Download the attached archive (scout-checkr.zip);
- Open the admin panel of the WP website where you want to install the plugin;
- Go to “Settings” —> “Plugins”;
- Press the [Add new] button;
- Press the [Upload plugin] button;
- Select the file you downloaded (scout-checkr.zip) and press the [Install now] button;
- After successfully installing the plugin, you must press the [Activate plugin] button.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.