❓ Have you thought about letting your customers buy in your online shop using their own currency and payment method ❓
👉 This increases dramatically the probability of your customers making a purchase.
👉 Over 92% of online customers prefer to buy using their own currencies, avoiding thereby hidden costs, being fully aware of the total price in their currency.
👉 Over 95% of online customers prefer to buy using the payment methods of their trust, they feel safe about an eventual refund, the trusted payment method is almost always cheap, this combined with their own currency implies no additional costs.
👉 Test our free solution fixing this an more, fully compatible with Woocommerce plugin, compatible to more than 150 payment methods worldwide, give your sales a great boost, make additional incomes per unit of sale, make use of our 24/7 support, start now!
💱 SCD – Smart Currency Detector is a plugin that manages currency conversion in a very intelligent way. It is built for single-vendor sites as well as for marketplaces. It supports you throughout the end 2 end currencies conversion process: Hier the list of features.
✅ Automatic conversion of prices to the end user’s currency according to their location.
✅ All currencies are available and also offers the possibility to filter the currencies to be used in the store.
✅ Customization of the currencies : set manually the conversion rate compared to the base currency of the store, manage the fluctuations, choice of the currency symbol , choice of the price format.
✅ Set multi-currency pricing per product.
✅ Activate payment in the end-user’s local currency. In other words activate the currency conversion on the checkout page.
✅ We offer a wide choice of widgets, which can allow the user to determine the currency in which to make the purchase. These widgets can be installed in several ways, for example simply using a shortcode. It is thereby possible to customize the color of our widgets so that they adapt to the colors of your site.
✅ When creating your pages with a page builder like elementor, you have the possibility to use a SCD shortcode to format all the prices you want to convert. The shortcode is the following
👉 [scd_price amount=’7000′ from=‘ ‚ to=‘ ‚]
👉 The #amout# parameter allows you to set the amount
👉 The #from# parameter allows you to set the base currency, by default when this is empty the currency is that of the woocommerce store.
👉 The #to# parameter allows you to set the currency to which the conversion will be made, by default when this parameter is empty it will be converted to the local currency of the user or depending of the currency widget switching.
✋ You can quickly see how to configure these features in your store in the screenshots section of this page or see the video below. 👇
🆓 THIS PLUGIN IS FREE FOR LIFETIME AND REQUIRES NO LICENSE. however if you want additional premium features for PAYMENT GATEWAYS, WORLDWIDE TAXES, WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, WORLDWIDE ACCOUNTING, BOOKING SITES, AUCTION SITES, AND MARKETPLACES FOR WOOCOMMERCE, visit our website 👉 gajelabs.com.
OUR PREMIUM PLUGINS ARE BUILT ON TOP OF THAT, SO WHENEVER PREMIUM PLUGIN OF GAJELABS YOU USE TO HANDLE CURRENCIES, INSTALL AND ACTIVATE THIS FREE PLUGIN FIRST.
PLEASE CHECK THESES MAIN PREMIUM FEATURES SETS BELOW, WHICH CAN BE EXTENDED FOR THIS PLUGIN
👉 If you use a marketplace plugin like Dokan, WCFM, WCMP, WC-VENDOR, the vendor can create the products in the currency of his choice, to see the prices of the products displayed in his dashboard in the currency he has defined
👉 Handle the multiple currencies of your buyers, sellers, also yours, for detection, conversion, display, format, dashboards, withdraws, gateways, orders, emails notifications, including extensions for shipping, taxes calculation, checkout, worldwide payment methods, products addons, and more.
👉 Manage crypto-currencies for payments.
👉 PREMIUM EXTENSIONS COMPATIBLE TO AVALARA(TAXES), FEDEX(SHIPPING), XERO(ACCOUNTING), AND MANY OTHER COMPATIBILITIES AVAILABLE.
DOCUMENTATION AND BASICS TUTORIALS
👉 Check our tutorial: https://gajelabs.com/tuttorial
➥ Compatible themes: View all the compatible themes with SCD
➥ Compatible plugins: WooCommerce products add-on
➥ **Compatible Payment Gateways **: Payment Gateways
We provide 24/7 support, even in our busiest schedule. Getting in contact with us from the GaJeLabs team.
Whatsapp 00 49 176 636 397 50.
Please create any support request under the following link, thank you !
Link to assistance
⚠ **The variant of our plugin that you will download here is the free variant. It only includes limited features.It is mandatory to have downloaded this free version on your site, before downloading and testing the premium version.
The first step is therefore to download the free version here.
The second step is to download the premium version, which is enriched with all our features.
To download the premium version, go to this link: https://www.gajelabs.com.
For any questions regarding our plugin, do not hesitate to write to the following address: email@example.com, or go to the live chat function of our website https://www.gajelabs.com. Our support team is available at all hours and can assist you in real time in several languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and more)
✍ Is it mandatory to download the free version of SCD?
✔ Yes, it is mandatory to download the free version of SCD. In addition to the variant of our product that you purchased, you also need to download the free version. For example, a marketplace administrator who purchases scd for wc vendors must also download the free version of the product so that everything works. This also applies to other variants of our plugin Even the 14 day trial version works with the free version installed at the same time
✍ How do I contact the support team?
✔ You can contact our support team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✍How Can I Earn Money With Smart Currency Convertor (SCD)?
✔-First scenario : You can manually setup the exchange rate from one specific currency to another, and you can set up an additional percentage to tack on top of the conversion rate (add an extra 10% for example).
✔-second scenario : „Second scenario: set up manually the products price for a specific currency. E.g. the product costs 20USD, as USD being your default currency, and you additionally, manually set it up for €37“.
✍I am the admin of a marketplace.Can I get my commissions in the currency of my choice even if my sellers have received their payment in a currency different from mine?
✔The marketplace admin can decide the currency in which to receive their commissions, even if the seller displays their products in a different currency. In other words, the marketplace admin can receive their commissions in US dollars even if their sellers receive their sales in uk pounds.
✍What payment gateways is scd compatible with?
✔-Paypal Standard – Paypal Express Checkout – PayUMoney – PayUMoney Bolt -Stripe – cash on delivery -Payzen -Cardcom -Visa -Mastercard -Googlepay -Applepay -Bitcoin -Square -Payzen -Paystack -Mercadopago – Konnect – Flow.cl
✍Plugin doesn’t work with my theme ?
✔ We are not compatible with all the themes in wordpress, but with can provide custom implementation. You can contact our support team by writing to us at email@example.com.
✍Your plugin doesn’t work well in my shop ?
✔ Check if you don’t have another conversion plugin or if or if it interferes with other site plugins or if you are using some plugin features that our plugin is not compatible to. You can contact our support team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
✍ I need a specific feature ?
✔ You can contact our support team by writing to us at email@example.com. we can explained more about our plugin features and provide custom implementations as needed.
SCD – Smart Currency Detector – Free Variant je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
*implement compatibility with flutterwave payment gateway
*SHORTCODE to display Converted Price in products and articles descriptions
- Compatible with WooCommerce First Atlantic Commerce Payment Gateway
- Compatibility with URNA theme on product search bar
- fix a bug on checkout page
- compatibility with mangopay
- Fix currency conversion on order page when direct bank transfert is used as payment method
- fix bug on scd according to the decimal number on product price
- Fix Bug on SCD mobile currency conversion widget when saving configuration
- Remove obsolete SCD Currency Settings
- Remove obsolete SCD Currency Settings
- Add a setting to disable PoPuP on mobile currency conversion widget
- You can change color of scd mobile widget as setting
- compatibility with mercadopago payment gateway
- change name of product
- removal of implementations carried out in version 220.127.116.11
- improve currency conversion through caching
- Allow on SCD free variant the possibility to make all the currency setting. Therefor only 3 (Euro/EUR, Australia Dollar/AUD, India Rupee/INR) are available there, additionally to the default currency
- New SCD Mobile widget
- Allow possibility to customize the style of the SCD end user widget
- Fix vendor commission issue with wc vendors
- hithlight scd currency menu on wcfm dashboard after clicking on.
- Fix currency menu issue on mobile
- Extends import export woocommerce feature to scd data prices
- Add compatibilty with payzen
- Add custom currency option
- Email notification after deactivate the plugin
- Split scd in free and premium versions
- Add register shiping methods in default currency for wcfm marketplace site
- Improve currency drop down menu
- Fix issue on scd wcmp compatibility
- remove unsed code
- add some hooks and regoranize the code
Add filter currencies option for widget on landing page
- Fix bug
- Move some functions to correct file
- remove some unsed code
- Update WC Vendors compatibility
- reorganize code for multivendors variant
- fix issue when user set his default currency
- specify theme location for currency dropdown menu
- update compatibility with WCMp market place plugin
- Add set user currency feature for WCMp marketplace plugin
- Fix issue with license activation
- Add new widget model
- Add scd dropdown menu for currencies
- Fix double conversion in wcfm order page
- Start using shorcode to place scd widget in any location of the website
- Fix can’t disbale variation on wcfm dashbord when scd is activated
- Fix widget not work after EUR currency selection
- Fix auto select currency in widget correponding to the target currency
- Support Stripe payment gateway for payments in converted currency
- Register variable product with user default currency in wcfm plugin
- use select2 library for wcfm integratio
- Fix auto select cfp currency when eur is selected in fr and ru langauges
- Fix undefined ofset in ispricebycurr function
*Fix hide dokan content unhide by scd in product dashboard page!
- Add setting menu option to select fallback currency
- Fix SCD widget to list currencies in alphabetical order
- Support user location simulation for testing
- Use base currency for paypal payment if user currency not supported
- Remove Multi Roles settings tab
- Add support tab and license info to settings menu
- Add option to enable or disable plugin data deletion on uninstall
WCFM improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency for setting product price
- Fix manual setings options;
- Dokan improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency for setting product price;
- Fix issue of duplicated fields on Dokan Edit product page
Fix plugin updater
wcfm improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency
Update setting to allow seller to limit the set of currencies available to users; Changes to SCD widget.
Corrections to conversion module to improve performance
Improve scd dokan implementation
Display currency symbol instead of currency code;
Delay loading of client side scripts to address intermittent issues with certain themes.
Orders are now saved with the currency used for payment if the multi-currency payment setting is enabled;
Fix to issue with conversion of order totals after applying coupons.
Fix conversion of high values and variable product price
Fix issue resulting in NaN price display in certain currencies
Extend set user currency feature to WCFM plugin
Fixed widget issue
Fixed performance issue
Fixed double conversion issue
Support use of customer currency for payments with Paypal (Enabled via settings)
Fix plugin update issue
Fix paypal issue on multi currencies mode
Add PayUmoney support
Fix checkout page conversion issue on autodetection mode
Fix shopping cart conversion issue
Fixed conversion issue on cart and checkout page
Add set user currency for wc vendors
Add multi-base currencies feature
Fix bug cause by undefined variable
Fix update product with wcmp plugin issue
Update api key
Add compatibility with WooCommerce Market place plugin (WCMP)
Add SPG Functionalities
workarround of library chosen when update product using wcfm plugin
Add compatibility update product with wcfm plugins
- Adding pdate system from private repository
- Convert js $ to JQuery
- Added russian translation of the widget
- Add license manager
- Integrate wooCommerce frontend manager plugin
- Added french translation of the widget
- Integrate dokan multi-vendors market pleces plugin
- Fix bug: a third party jquery function wrongly called
- Fix issue: yahoo api and others were shutdown therefore no conversion rate
- Fix issue: after deleting a product the conversion to local currency is not done
- Caching all the conversion rates in end user’s local storage to speed up price conversions
- removing price by currency option in the default options
- Changing plugin folder name
- Added compatibility to the dokan plugin
use scd with WC Vendors
update product using wc-vendors
- fixed cookies issue and adapted cookies to php 7.1.X
- integrate wc-vendors plugin
- Fixed performace issue
- Added compatibility to the WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin
- Adapted to WooCommerce 3.3.1 and WordPress 4.9.4
- Fixed: cookies management
- Added: a new source for currency rates
- Fixed: error handling manual updated rates
- Fixed: display issues
- Fixed: paypal currencies issues with spg
- Fixed: Issues with yahooapi call
- Fixed: Some Display issues
- Fixed: js issues on product page
- Added: enable end users to update SCD from admin panel
- Fixed: display issues and notices
- Added: cookies management
- Added: Compatibility with his paypal gateway [Smart Paypal Gateway]
- Fixed: issues on money format fixed
* Added: Enable support for woocommerce 3.1.x
* Fixed: Multi users / roles settings
* Fixed: SCD incompatibilities and issues on woocommerce 2.6.+
- Added: Enable Support for site using ssl certificates
- Fixed: End users widget with flags + currencies
- Fixed: Multi users / roles display style
- Added: Shortcode [scd_widget]
- Added: All-in-one
- Added: Approximate the products price
- Added: Enable the payment with several currencies
- Added: Allow to auto update exchange rate
- Added: Exchange rates are fetched from Yahoo Finance So they are always updated
- Added: Set time to update Exchange rates
- Added: Customize each currency separately
- Added: Set the position for each currency (e.g. 50, 50 )
- Added: 1-10% on top of instant Exchange rates
- Added: Round up the converted price to your convenience
- Added: Customize foreign currencies names, Formats, symbols, signs, brands
- Added: Several options to customize your exchange rate for each currency
- Added: Format / rename your currencies
- Added: Automatic target currency detection, depending on end users Location (e.g. Auto detection)
- Added: End users widget
- Added: Allow to add a decimal numbers display
- Added: Set the number of decimals
- Added: Enable Multi roles based, webpages display currency
- Added: Specify the number of usable currencies for your different roles
- Added: Set a specific products price for each given currency
- Added: Appropriate for multi store market places (e.g. WC Marketplace)
- Added: Appropriate for multi vendor sites (e.g. WC Vendors, Dokan)
- Added: Users to roles settings and restrictions
- Added: Simplified the products creations UI for multiple currencies
- Added: Supports 237 countries and 157 currencies
- Added: Appropriate for all other currency echange use cases
- Added: Mobile friendly
- Added: Replace Original Price
- Added: Supports all modern browsers
- Added: Easy installation