It adds a new plugin bulk action „Switch“ and easy links on admin notices on plugins page to simplify plugin operations.
Do not miss to add this awesome featured plugin to your site. Once, you will use, you will never deactivate this and will like its working very much. It has really useful and time-efficient tools built in to provide you a loving experience on admin plugins listing page.
New „Switch“ bulk action
QPS supplies a new bulk action „Switch“ on admin plugin listing page that can be used to activate and deactivate different plugins simultaneously in one go rather than native activate and then deactivate in two pages reload. (Screenshot-1,3)
More useful Notices with links
QPS modifies native plugin activated/deactivated notice to provide name and version of the switched plugin along with useful links like „Activate it again!!“ if deactivated mistakenly. (Screenshot 1, 3)
Delete link on deactivated notice
If you want to delete an active plugin then you can delete it directly from deactivated notice without scrolling down again and searching for the plugin. (Screenshot 1,3)
QPS is fully compatible in the multisite environment (Screenshot 3)
Connect with me
- Website – https://dineshinaublog.wordpress.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dineshinau/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/dineshinau/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/dineshinau/
Use Cases of QPS
Here are just a few use cases of QPS
Troubleshooting It helps in troubleshooting to activate and deactivate multiple plugins simultaneously. (Screenshot-2)
Avoid Scrolling Its allows activate/deactivate just deactivated/activated plugin without scrolling down and going up to that plugin. (Screenshot-1,3)
No Searching Now you don’t need of search a plugin which you have just deactivated to delete it. You can directly delete the plugin from deactivated notice. (Screenshot-1,3)
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/quick-plugin-switcherdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\‘ screen in WordPress
Select one or more plugin(s) and choose the option „Switch“ from bulk actions dropdown to change the state of the selected plugin(s).
Easily activate or delete the deactivated plugin from the plugin deactivated admin notice. Remove the need for scrolling up to the plugin and searching the plugin on-page.
How many plugins can be switched at a time?
As many plugins(s) are selected before applying the „Switch“ action.
What is meant by switching a plugin?
Switching a plugin means that changing it’s state e.g. if a plugin is deactivated then after applying switch action it will be activated. Similarly, as many plugins are switched, will be activated/deactivated depending on their current state(deactivated/activated).
Why this plugin itself can not be switched through „Switch“ bulk action?
The checkbox against this plugin is disabled after activation because this plugin switched itself to deactivate mode then the „Switch“ option will be disappeared.
Why I created this plugin?
Its need arose when I was troubleshooting a site for finding the culprit plugin in case of plugin conflict.
Activate, Deactivate and Delete links are shown on plugin page notices when a single plugin is activated/deactivated.
Where can give feedback
If you have any suggestion regarding the improvement of its feature, please leave a Review.
Quick Plugin Switcher je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Updated: Tested upto WordPress 6.0
- Added: WC Log link on admin bar if woocommerce is active.
- Updated: Tested upto WordPress 5.8
- Updated: Code standards as per WP Coding standards.
- Improved: Plugin data delete on uninstall.
- Added: Tested upto WP version 5.7.1
- Changed: Minimum PHP requires 7.0.
- Fixed: Phpcs issues.
- Improved: Plugin code structure
- Added: Tested upto WP version 5.6
- Fixed: Compatibility with WP 5.3
- Fixed: Removed the ‚Delete‘ link on deactivate notice when on ‚active‘ plugin status page as the plugin can not be deleted from this page.
- Fixed: js code optimization, now available only on plugins page.
- Fixed: Removed tracking code without opt-in message.
- Added: Delete link on successfully deactivated notice
- Added: Compatible with WordPress 5.1
Added: Switch again button on successful notices if a single plugin is switched.
Added: Added switch links on native activate/deactivate success notices
- Improved: Text domain strings and translations
- Tested with WordPress 4.9
- Updated „Tested up to“ value to 4.9
- Added Requires PHP version
- Fixed the issue with multisite
- Added successful notice on multisite
- Fixed conflict with other plugins
This is Initial Release of the plugin