This plugin allows you to show posts on the dashboard based on a POST STATUS. This can be the default post status from wordpress such as:
This plugin will also allow you to view posts based on any post status that is registered with wordpress. Such as POST types created by a plugin.
You can also add multiple widgets to the dashboard. This allows you to monitor multiple post types in different widgets.
- Upload the
pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ area in WordPress
- Go to the Dashboard
- Hover over the title bar of the ‚Post Status Dashboard‘ widget and click ‚Configure‘
- Edit the dashboard widget to display the post type you want.
- Save the changes to the widget.
- Click ‚Add‘ link to add more ‚Post Status Dashboard‘ widgets
- How do I configure the widget?
You can configure the widget by hovering over the title bar of the widget in the dashboard and selecting „configure“
- Can I have more than one Post Status Dashboard widget for a different post status?
Yes!! This option has now been added in. You can add more widgets by clicking on the ‚Add‘ link on any Post Status Dashboard widget
- Can I remove Post Status Dashboard widgets?
Yes you can. Click the ‚Remove‘ link on any Post Status Dashboard widget to remove that widget.
NOTE: You cannot remove the Initial Post Status Dashboard widget. You must deactivate the plugin to remove this widget.
Post Status Dashboard je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Added in ‚Confirm‘ function for ‚Remove‘ PSD widget
- Added in ‚Confirm function for ‚Add‘ PSD widget
- Added in ability to add multiple widgets with different ‚Status‘ and ‚Category‘. Greatly expands use of the plugin for monitoring multiple types of posts
- Added new option „$this->postStatusOption.’_additionWidgets'“
- Added uninstall for option „$this->postStatusOption.’_additionWidgets'“
- Updated .pot files
- Updated screenshots for plugin directory
- Next version will include ability to change Dashboard Widget titles
- Added ‚All Categories‘ to category selection
- Hide ‚Categories‘ field on widget if no categories have been assigned to any posts.
- Fixed post status now loading all custom and default types registered with ‚get_post_stati()‘
- Fixed loading ‚All‘ status‘
- Tested with version 4.6 of WordPress
- Removed TGM Plugin Activation code from this Plugin. No relevant plugins to recommend
- Tested with version 4.5 of WordPress
- Added TGM Plugin Activation code to recommend FuzzGuards other useful plugins
- Added uninstall file to remove all options from DB if plugin is removed.
- Added „lang“ folder for localization files
- Added French, German, Spanish and Chinese translations
- Added .pot file for localization by others. Located in „lang“ folder
- Gold release