Behance Portfolio Manager provides users the capability to integrate Behance Projects on their WordPress website and develop a neat, flexible and effective portfolio.
This Plugin helps in reducing the efforts required in project management. It picks up the project details from Behance server so that user can manage all their projects at a centralized location in Behance. User can present the portfolio on their website using different styles and views provided.
Portfolio Manager provides a lot of features for customizing project presentation on your website. Some of the key features include:
- Responsive multiple styles for Mosaic/ Grid Views.
- Responsive project view.
- Categorization of projects.
- Import all projects from your Behance profile.
- Filters to show/ hide project specific information provided by Behance.
- Tab customization for Mosaic/Grid view.
- Different views(shortcode) to present single or multiple projects of specific or number of categories.
- Add custom styling for the Project view.
- Supports Visual Composer v4.1+.
- Spanish language support. Thanks to Santiago Marrone
We regret to inform that Behance has recently stopped support for generating the API key due to which, new users will no longer be able to use this plugin.
However, we will still be providing support and updates for existing users.
We will keep following up with the Behance team for an alternate solution and try to implement the same as soon as possible.
- Upload edsbportman to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Set your options from the Portfolio Manager -> Settings admin area.
- Login to your WordPress admin area
- Search for Portfolio Manager – Powered by Behance
- Click install Portfolio Manager – Powered by Behance
- Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress or when asked during installation
- Set your options from the Portfolio Manager -> Settings admin area
Setting the Behance API Key?
In order to generate the Behance API Key / Secret, you need to register your APP at Behance. Kindly check the tutorial here for detailed explanation.
Behance Portfolio Manager je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
- Initial public release.
- Pretty URL feature is now automatic based on the WordPress permalinks settings.
- Now Project will adopt full width if all the sections of the sidebar are set to hidden
- Bug Fixes related to styling of single project view
- Bug Fixes related to styling of single project layout
- Bug Fixes related to styling of embed contents and captions in single project layout
- Bug Fixes related to styling of paragraphs in single project layout
- Bug Fixes related to styling of project layout in frontend as well as in backend
- Bug Fixes related to styling of project layout
- Bug Fixes related to styling of single project layout on small screens
- Added new feature to allow user to view project on Behance, go to Portfolio Manager -> Settings -> General Settings.
- Minor Bug fixes
- Minor Bug fixes related to external urls
- Added spanish language support
- Check for CURL module added
- Support for visual composer v4.1+ added.
- Error check for PHP version added.
- Bug fixes for handling special characters in project name
- Bug fixes for handling videos in project
- Minor changes related to the frontend url for single project view
- Minor bug fixes related to popup in editor
- Minor bug fixes related to the frontend url generation for sub posts and pages.
- Navigation buttons added for Single Project View. Settings for the same also added under Portfolio Manager -> Settings
- Functionality added to import projects using Behance username. Single project layout updated with new settings options under Portfolio Manager -> Settings.
- Bug fixes related to php version compatibility.
- Bug fixes related to db tables.
- Bug fixes related to CSS.
- Bug fixes related to text.
- New functionality added to show project comments.
- New style added for mosaic view.
- CSS Related bug fixes
- Show Project Comments moved from General Tab to Advanced Tab under Settings.
- Bug fixes related to session_start
- Tested for WordPress version 5.5