EASY-TO-USE WORDPRESS PLUGIN
Process tax deductible donations and give tax receipts automatically!
Major features in OMIGO include:
- Fundraising goal bar widget. Allow your supporters to see your monthly financial goals and progress with our east to use drag-and-drop widget.
- Automated PDF tax contribution e-mails. OMIGO automatically sends a personalized contribution letters with every on-line donation processed through our plug-in.
- Donor database. Keep easy track of your donors and their contributions all in one location.
- Accept recurring donations.
Please note that this plugin will be using/calling our service on the following URL: https://portal.omigo.org
PS: You’ll need to register and get your activation token in order to process donations.
REQUIREMENTS TO USE THIS PLUGIN
- You must be a United States of America legal citizen. (You may be asked to submit proof of citizenship prior to registration approval).
- You must only use a U.S. bank account. (No foreign banks permitted).
- You must have a website domain that has a valid SSL certifcate.
NOTE: You’ll need to register and get your activation token in order to process donations.
Captcha is made by https://github.com/eusonlito/captcha
How to use the donation button:
Make a custom menu item and then type „#donate“ in the url. (See screenshot #1)
It’s really that simple! You can use „#donate“ for pre-made buttons and custom urls.
To show your goal bar, just drag the widget. (See screenshot #2)
We really made this simple!
Get notified immediately when a donation is recieved by entering your email. (See screenshot #3)
You have two ways for people to donate.
Use our popup payment window, or our Goal Bar widget.
Upload the OMIGO plugin to your website, Activate it, Then register to start processing donations.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
OMIGO je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
*Satbility update for php 8.0
- Now you can upload and show your own background image when showing the payment link page.
- Added renew recaptcha possibility
- OMIGO does not work with cached websites, so we now give users the ability to use a cutom OMIGO hyperlink that will open an OMIGO donation page.
- We made two updates. The first is the ability to refresh the captcha. The second is now our plugin is compatible with Elementor. Have fun!
- Stability update.
- We fixed a bug that blocks our functionality with certain themes.
- We added captcha to our payment system.
- We fixed a conflict issue. There are some CRAPPY website coders who do not stick to conventional coding practices. Our code is now enhanced to eleviate those conflicts.
- Updated to WordPress 5.0
- Added more instructions. Users are required to enter a notification emai
- TOS update
- Simplified registration instructions.
- Clarified signup proceedures.
- Added signup portal for US based 501c3 organizations.
- Added screen shot.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added instructions and screenshots.
- Fixed spelling errors.
- Fixed the bug when clicking cancel and trying to donate again.
- Added better error handling.
- Increased timeout when contacting our server.
- Fixed some nonce issues
- Payment box freezed. Bug fixed.
- Small logo was missing in widget, now fixed
- Bugfix activate token
Release Date – 2 april 2018*
We just launched it! Help us make it better. Give us feedback.