This WordPress plugin gives the option to delete the users that have no published posts AND/OR no published comments (usually spam users), based on their role.
Official page: WordPress Delete Spam Users Plugin
Give a 5 star rating if you like this plugin. It helps a lot 🙂
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the ‚no-posts-user-delete‘ directory (not its contents, the whole directory) into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Do I have to configure anything?
Nope. The plugin is ready to go once you install it.
- Which users can I delete using this plugin?
You can delete users based on their role (including administrators), but you can’t delete the current active user (which runs the plugin).
Delete Spam Users je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Changed plugin name from „No Posts User Delete“ to „Delete Spam Users“
- Added delete users criteria (no published posts AND/OR no published comments)
- Added Order by and Limit results options
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 4.9.1
- Code cleanup
- WordPress 3.8 bugfix: PHP Warning – Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()
- Added option to delete users based on their role
- Added search users option
- Initial release