Here it is, your very own rotating Minecraft block! The Minecraft Block Plugin is a great deal of fun and is super easy
to use. Once activated, you will have the ability to show off your Minecraft addiction all over your blog. The plugin
For browsers which support it, you will be able to add a CSS3 3D rotating Minecraft block of your choice anywhere on
your site. For browsers that do not support the full 3D CSS3 transforms, it will fall back to an isometric cube. Finally,
on browsers that do not support CSS transforms at all, it will fall back to a flat Minecraft block, showing your support
for Minecraft in more of a flat nature. I have created this plugin as a great way for WordPress users to show their support
for their favorite block-world-simulator.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Configure the auto-block from the Minecraft Block menu in the admin
- Optionally use
<?php minecraft_block_create($texture, $id, $class, $url, $echo); ?>in your templates
- Optionally use
[minecraft texture='texture', id='unique-id', class='css-class', url='http://www.minecraft.net']in your pages and posts
- Visit drewgourley.com/minecraft-block for more in-depth instructions
- No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
Minecraft Block je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- First Version
- Fixed: Increased stability and fallbacks to strange situations where a texture class would not be set.
- Fixed: Description text on TinyMCE Button.
- Changed: Options page icon.
- Added: The ability to customize the URL of the block link.
- Fixed: Further improvements to block functions.
- Fixed: Backface visibility on full 3D cubes with transparency.
- Added: 21 new texture choices!
- Planned for next release: More textures, block interactions.
- Planned for future release: Complex models.