When supporting WordPress websites, a necessary evil is the tedious tasks of on-going maintenance. Tasks that fall under on-going maintenance are backups, spam & trash comment removal, database optimization, and much more.
What Maintenance Checklist provides is an easy to understand checklist for things that need to be completed on your WordPress site. These tasks will keep your WordPress website running at optimal performance.
Who can benefit from this plugin
With the default installation providing you a checklist of crucial tasks, you can see what needs to be done for your blog to keep it running perfectly. All you need to do is check off the task once you completed it.
With the „Add Task“ feature, you can add tasks for tracking. You may have tons of sites to maintain with each site having special maintenance needs. Just add the task to that site, choose how often it needs to be done, and the Maintenance Checklist Plugin will remind you to do it.
- Track tasks and check them off when completed.
- Automatic un-check when task needs to be completed.
- Add custom tasks for tracking.
- Delete any tasks.
- The „Feel Good Engine“. When all tasks have been completed, we make you feel good for all your hard work!
- Upload maintenance-checklist folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
Maintenance Checklist je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Initial Release