This plugin allow WordPress site administrator close the website for maintenance. It can be also used as coming soon page for new website.
However Logged in user can view the frontend. It contain easy customization admin panel and is responsive for mobile devices.
* Fully customizable (change colors, texts); * Visual Editor to change the Main Content * Contact Form (Email template); * Responsive design; * Full Screen Slider; * Upload own logo; * Add your title, headline, text; * Configurable colors: fonts, icons, background; * Social media icons;
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory or Upload the kul- maintenance folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard > Kul Maintenance
I have activated plugin but it looks like plugin is not working.
Make sure to check on new browser where you are not logged in. and also make sure you have activated maintenance mode ON in setting page.
How do i change contact email, Email Subject
You can change Contact email from setting page under Social Tab.
How do i disable Slider
You can Deactive Slider in slider Tab. Also you can use one slider image if you want to use as background image.
Kul Maintenance je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Fixing filter for the editor
Added Visual Editor in the description to support larger contents.
Added hiding form. tested and fixed to latest version.
Fixed Discourage Site index and tested to latest version.
Fixed Html use of html element in copyright and description.
- added slider deactivation functionality.
- email with custom subject and user data added.
- optimized images.
- First loaded.