The KnockoutBunny Plugin
The KnockoutBunny wordpress plugin can be used to create a fun game for your site visitors to play to help them pick their favourite from a list of eight items that you set using an admin screen. You can then analyse the results of these choices.
They PLAY whilst you LEARN!
- Use the admin screen to create a game for your users to play
- Simply use the shortcode [[knockoutbunny]] to add the game to your site
Playing the game
- The user plays a series of one-v-one matches to help them decide their favourite from your eight items
- The results from the game are displayed as a simple image which your user can easily share with their friends
- You can see a summary of choices users have made via your Dashboard
The plugin uses the following WordPress functionality:
– Custom Posts and Metadata
– Settings Api
– Dashboard Widgets
– REST Api
Feel free to take a look and comment using the Review and/or Support sections.
Which users choices are stored?
A user who has Edit Post permissions will have the results of their game stored
How are users choices stored?
A user’s choices are stored as draft Custom Posts called ‚knockoutbunny_results‘
How are the choices ranked?
For each game the following points are awarded:
Winner – 5 pts
RunnerUp – 3 pts
Losing Semi-Finalist – 2 pts
Losing Quarter-Finalist – 1 pt
These points are stored as metadata attached to the knockoutbunny_results custom posts
What if I want to change my game?
You can create a new game simply by editing the existing game defined in the KnockoutBunny Settings menu. However, to ensure accurate analysis you should remember to delete all of the knockoutbunny_results posts associated with the previous game.
Who can view analysis results?
All Administrators can view a summary of games played via the widget that appears on your Dashboard.
How can I comment or make suggestions?
All comments/suggestions are welcomed and can be submitted via the Plugin’s Support section
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
KnockoutBunny je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Handle Responsive Design and make block fixed size
Introduction of analysis functionality