The official iContact plugin created by the iContact team allows you to easily add your contact form to your WordPress site. Start generating prospects, leads and subscribers from your website with unlimited forms customized to your brand. Increase your contacts by letting website visitors fill out forms using the iContact for WordPress plugin.
Once you have installed and logged into the plugin you will be able to select your iContact form to use on your website. You will be able to view which list the form is connected to and easily log in to iContact to make updates which will automatically apply to the form on your WordPress site.
What is iContact?
iContact’s email marketing tools help small and medium businesses grow their audience and design and automate beautiful, personalized emails. Trusted by thousands of small and independent businesses since 2003 to send billions of emails each month.
Sign Up here
- Grow your subscriber base
- Increase the amount of contacts you can market to
- Select from iContact contact forms you have created
- View associated lists with each form
- Quickly access iContact to edit and add new forms
- Configure a confirmation message to opt in to your mailing list once the form is completed
- Add CAPTCHA to your form to prevent spam bots signups
Tento plugin poskytuje 1 blok.
- iContact forms Lets you pick your iContact form to use on your page.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Click Download to download the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Click on connect your account button or go to plugin Settings page
- Fill your iContact.com API credentials: AppID, Username/E-mail and password and save changes.
Visit our Knowledge Base
Visit our Knowledge Base here to view our Help Portal articles on the iContact WordPress plugin.
iContact Lead Forms je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Fixed issue with PHP 8.0 where a PHP 8.1 syntax was used
- First version