Gravity Forms v.1.9 introduced HTML5 Placeholders and field label visiblity features. As of v.1.9.1 field label visibility feature is hidden by default and can be enabled using:
**add_filter( ‚gform_enable_field_label_visibility_settings‘, ‚__return_true‘ ); **
This plugin is NOT compatible and will not be supported with Gravity Forms 1.9 and above.
The plugin extends the default Gravity Forms form editor to support native HTML5 placeholders and label management.
It allows you to define placeholders for a wide variety of build-in fields and to customize field labels & sublabels by either overriding the default with your own and/or allowing you to hide them individually.
It is fully compatible with WPML for placeholder and label translation using the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin.
Supported Standard Fields
- Single Line Text
- Paragraph Text
Supported Advanced Fields
Supported Post Fields
- Stručný obsah
- Custom Field
Supported Pricing Fields
Up to Gravity Forms plugin ver. 1.8.22. Gravity Forms ver. 1.9.x and above will not be supported.
- Download the gravityforms-html5-placeholders.zip file to your local machine.
- Either use the automatic plugin installer (Plugins – Add New) or Unzip the file and upload the gravityforms-html5-placeholders folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu
- Visit the Gravity Forms general settings page ( Forms -> Settings ) and make sure that Output HTML5 option is set to yes.
- Visit the Gravity Forms form editor and add html5 placeholders to your fields.
Gravity Forms HTML5 Placeholders je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
- End of support
- Added warning in plugin manager if WordPress is not supported
- Added warning in plugin manager if Gravity Forms plugin is not enabled
- Added warning in plugin manager if Gravity Forms plugin is not supported
- Added warning in form editor if Gravity Forms HTML5 Output is disabled
- Fixed placeholder.js fallback script not loading under certain circumstances.
- Changed placeholders fallback script to Placeholders.js v.3.0.2 by James Allardice that is not dependent on jQuery.
- Fixed html field parsing.
- Added support for Product and Quantity pricing fields
- Added support for Tags and Custom Field post fields
- Fixed Html Escaped all labels on processing
- Various code optimizations and cleanup
- Fixed scripts not loading when Gravity Forms no-conflict mode was enabled
- Added required fields that have hidden labels are now marked with a red asterisk using css background ( .gfield_contains_required.gfield_hidden_label ) to denote that they are required
- Added ‚gform_placeholders_disable_css‘ filter to conditionally load the css on frontend that depends by default on gravity forms settings output css option
- When Gravity Forms Output HTML5 setting is set to no, field placeholder settings are not rendered in form editor and only label management features are available
- Fixed incorrect plugin version
- Fixed fallback script loading error
- Added support for Address, Date, Time and Number fields
- Simplified complex fields placeholder and sublabels editor
- Fixed section break field label visibility
- Fixed name field label placeholder not rendering when nameFormat empty
- Fixed field label hidden css to allow for margin
- Added minified versions of scripts
- Added support for Title, Body and Excerpt post fields
- Initial WordPress.org Release