With the official Gist for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Gist account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free.
A few of our exhaustive features that will help you sell more and succeed:
All your E-commerce data in one place
Connect and sync all of your WooCommerce products, customers, orders to Gist for quicker access. Use data collected from WooCommerce to create tailored marketing campaigns in Gist for different buyer personas based on the total purchase value and frequency of persona purchase orders.
Get pre-mapped fields, and pre-built workflows based on your customer’s purchase history, post-purchase follow-ups, abandoned cart emails, and win-back campaigns all at one place, that not only saves time and increases your revenue as well.
Recover abandoned cart orders with ease
Steadily recover all the abandoned cart orders which were once left or forgotten by your customers from your brand. Gist Abandoned Cart Recovery will help your client base to re-establish again. It automates the follow-up process and increases conversions from cart abandoners.
Automate your processes with Workflows
After getting connected, you can automate your process by creating workflows based on Customer Groups, Segmentation, Purchase Details and other 20+ continuously synced contact properties.
With Gist for WooCommerce, you have these advantages:
– Customers sync: Automatically sync all of your customer information to Gist for quicker access and efficient decision making.
– Orders Sync: Sync orders with their associated products or events, categories, total amount and current status to analyze your customer buying behavior.
– Product Import: Import all your contacts, deals, tickets, or product related information into Gist within few clicks.
– Smart Segments: Best Practiced e-commerce smart lists to group customers into the list, allows you to evaluate and market to the right prospects at the right time.
– Automations: Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow-up post-purchase.
– Abandoned Cart Recovery: Recover your abandoned cart with deal management or automated abandoned cart recovery workflow with optional coupons codes or deals.
– Facebook Ads: Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns in Gist.
– Popups: Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process:
- This plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin already installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 7.0 or greater.
- We recommend you use this plugin in a staging environment before installing it on production servers. To learn more about staging environments, check out these related WordPress plugins.
- Gist for WooCommerce syncs the customer’s first name, last name, email address, and orders.
- WooCommerce customers who haven’t signed up for marketing emails will appear in Contacts list but you cannot send emails to them.
You’ll need to do a few things to connect your WooCommerce store to Gist:
- Download the plugin.
- Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site.
- Connect the plugin with your Gist API Secret Key.
- Configure your Plugin settings to complete the setup.
- Login into your Gist Workspace and go to Settings > Integrations.
- Click Connect under WooCommerce listing and Allow Gist to connect with your WooCommerce store.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.