This is a fork / modification of the original ‚Hello Dolly‘ plugin. Only instead of those quotes, I’ve included random funny quotes (mainly from twitter). Clearly not earth-shattering, but fun none the less. Please note that the original ‚Hello Dolly‘ plugin is not required (or encouraged, for that matter).
Umm….more funny? Drop me a line and tell me if you wanna see something
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‚get-snarky‘ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- That’s it.
New in 1.4: Also includes a sidebar widget if you want to share with the world. But don’t blame me if your mother sees it and starts asking questions.
- What does this do?
It displays random snarky comments in the top right corner of the admin panel that I’ve either read online or said myself.
- Can I display these on my site?
Sure. Not sure why you’d want to, but go ahead. There is a built-in widget, and also a template tag. The quotes can also be called any place in your theme with the
<?php do_action('snarky_display'); ?>template tag.
- Is that it?
Yep. That’s it.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
Get Snarky je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Complete code re-write
- removed the ‚display_snarkyfor_sidebar‘ function. See the FAQ portion.
- Updated for the new 3.3 admin panel.
- Code cleanup for widget.
- Added some funny.
- Updated for the new 3.2 admin panel.
- Stop it. You’re embarassing yourself.
- Personally, I’m getting tired of adding this section.
- MORE FUNNY!
- Added drag and drop sidebar widget
- Why are you even looking at this anymore? Trust me, I’ll tell you when something meaningful happen. Until that time, just enjoy the funny.
- Do you see a pattern developing?
- Added more quotes (again)
- Added more quotes
- Initial release