- Footer Putter can create two widgets: a Footer Putter Copyright Widget and a Footer Putter Trademarks Widget
- Include your site accreditations to demonstrate that your business meets the required standards for your industry
- Create a footer that gives your site the credibility that it belongs to a real business
- Include a footer menu with links to Contact, Privacy and Terms and Conditions Pages
- Include a copyright statement that updates automatically when the year changes – an out of date copyright is a negative signal for Google
- Include a telephone number to prove you are a real business
- Include a postal address to prove you are a real business
- Include a email address to prove you are a real business
- Supports both a single line centred footer and a multi-line right aligned footer
- The Footer hook setting allows you to add the footer in just the right place on themes that do not have suitable widget areas
- Predefined classes tiny, small, light, dark and white make it easy to change footer size and color if required.
- Can append company contact information to Privacy and Terms and Conditions pages.
- Added widget visibility control: „show always“, „do not show on landing pages“, „only show on landing pages“.
- Automatic HTML5 support
- Option to use HTML5 microdata for Organization in accordance with Google recommendations
- Option to apply rel=nofollow automatically to footer trademark links
- Option to hide Powered By WordPress on TwentySomething themes
- Supports various arrangements of footer menu, copyright and contact details over 1, 2 or 3 lines.
Here are some of the useful Footer Putter WordPress Plugin links
- Footer Putter Plugin: https://www.diywebmastery.com/plugins/footer-putter/
- Compatible Themes and Hooks: https://www.diywebmastery.com/footer-credits-compatible-themes-and-hooks
- How To Use A Different Footer On Landing Pages: https://www.diywebmastery.com/4098/how-to-add-a-different-footer-on-landing-pages
- Using HTML5 Microdata for better SEO and Local Search: https://www.diywebmastery.com/4109/using-html5-microdata-footer
- Install Footer Putter either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the zip file to your server
- Why is a footer important? By creating an appropriate footer you can enhance the credibility of your site by informing visitors on how to contact you, asserting copyright over the site content, setting out the legal terms and conditions for using the site, and establishing the trade associations or other bodies that recognize the legitimacy of your business.
Footer Putter je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Internationalisation support
- Update for WordPress 5.6 and PHP 7.4
For full version history please see https://www.diywebmastery.com/plugins/footer-putter/footer-putter-version-history/