Add a buy button anywhere on your WordPress integrated Ecommerce Templates site. Choose a product id, select whether you want an add to cart button or image and then generated the code that can be placed in your blog, home page, sidebar etc.
Please note, the ECT Add to Cart plug-in is only available for Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software WordPress integration.
For more details, screenshots and information please visit Ecommerce Templates for WordPress.
- Simply generate the code for an Add to Cart button
- Choose between a submit button or image
- Define the css class for the submit button
- Define the text that will appear on the button
- Add straight to cart from your posts, home page, sidebar etc.
Please note that the Add to Cart button will not add product options associated with the product id. If this is required the product + attribute will need to be assigned its own product id through the Alt Prod Id feature in the software. If you need to know more about this feature, please do get in touch.
The ECT Add to Cart plug-in is only available for Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software WordPress integration.
View Demo Store
If you have any problems with generating the Add to Cart button please post your support questions here on the WordPress support forum. Any questions about the shopping cart or WordPress integration can be posted on the Ecommerce Templates support forum.
If you have a problem with the plug-in please don’t just give it a bad rating or review without seeking our help first.
- Unzip and upload the folder ‚ect-add-to-button‘ to the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and enter the product id for the products you are generating a buy button for.
- Copy the shortcode and paste where you want the Add to Cart button to appear on your page, blog etc.
- Can I use this plug-in with any shopping cart software or WordPress site?
NO, this plug-in can only be used with Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software using the WordPress integration.
- Can I use my own add to cart button?
Yes, you can, just make sure you have a copy of buy.gif in the main images directory.
- What css class is used for the submit button?
You can choose the name of your choice.
- Can I style the buttons in a different way depending on the page or product?
You can define a different css class for each button you generate or use the same css class if you want a uniform look across all buttons.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
ECT Add to Cart Button je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
- Version change and PHP 7.1 compatibility fix February 13 2018.
- Version change and code fixes January 26 2017.
- Initial Release. April 27h 2013.