** Easy Animated Popup (EAP)** is a popup template that includes available templates and can be easily customized as desired and also used to build a new one.
- Easy to configure EAP with just four tabs.
- Easy to configure EAP without any required coding.
- „Popup locked“: Lock your content page by EAP.
- All templates are responsive and work very well on popular mobile devices.
- Page-level targeting different popups for each Post/Page.
- Set the delay in seconds when popup will be shown.
- Specify the percent of the scroll when popup will be shown.
- Show popup before leaving the current page.
- Select predefined popup animation effect.
Along with your WordPress sites, Easy Animated Popup Plugin keeps the users on your site for long, increases the subscriber count of your site, which is precisely what Bing, Google search & other search engines want.
The Easy Animated Popup plugin first became available in November 2020, and we’re still at work refining the experience, creating more and better templates, and laying the groundwork for the next three phases of work. The Easy Animated Popup plugin gives you the latest version of animation popup. Thus you can join us today by creating a popup, and maybe get inspired to build your own.
Find out the tutorial:
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Animated Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Go to the WordPress admin area and visit ‚Plugins » Add New page‘. After that, click on the ‚Upload Plugin‘ button on top of the page.
- Here you need to click on the Choose File button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer.
- After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install Now button.
- Once installed, you need to click on the ‚Activate Plugin‘ link to start using the plugin.
Where is your documentation?
You can find our documentation at Easy Animated Popup documentation.
Easy Animated Popup je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Initial Release