CRM Connector: CRM, Email Marketing, and more!
Now for WordPress!
This plugin is designed to track your WordPress site visitors within your CRM Connector account.
Simply install and activate the CRM Connector plugin on your WordPress site and enter your account number. Voila! The CRM Connector tracking code will be dynamically inserted on every page of your WordPress website and the analytics will be available in your CRM Connector account.
CRM Connector is a powerful, web-based application that allows business owners to consolidate their customer database, create marketing campaigns, send and track invoicing and thats just the beginning, all while being more efficient and effective than ever before. No matter what kind of small business you are running, we work hard to make your life easier through consolidation while still offering robust features. All your data is stored securely online allowing customers easy access to it from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection.
All of the features available are accessible from one screen, making this an easy-to-use, feature-packed solution for small business management.
The Easy Way:
- In your WordPress site admin area, click on „Plugins“ and then „Add New“.
- Enter „crm connector“ in the search box.
- Click on the „Install Now“ link.
The Manual Way:
- Download the plugin from this page, https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/crm-connector-analytics/
- Extract the contents of crm-connector.zip to your wp-content/plugins/ folder. You’ll then see a folder called crm-connector.
- Activate the CRM Connector plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Click on the CRM Connector menu and simply enter your CRM Connector account number and the portal domain. You’re all set and your WordPress site analytics will begin to flow to your CRM Connector account!
** NOTE: Locate your account number by logging in to your account and going to the My Account > Subscription page **
1. Do I need a CRM Connector account to use the plugin?
Answer: Yes. You have to have an account to use CRM Connector’s tracking.
2. Where do I locate my account number?
Locate your account number by logging in to your account and going to the My Account > Subscription page.
3. How do I track individual contacts?
Answer: Be sure you import your contacts in to your account and tracking will happen automatically.
For more information, please visit https://www.completecrm.com/
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
CRM Connector Analytics je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
- fixed ‚Settings‘ link not working in Plugins page
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.7.1
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.6
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.5.1
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.3.2
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.9.6
- added ‚CRM Connector Account Number‘ validation
- fixed RSS feed not working in ‚Helpful Links‘
- fixed RSS feed not working in ‚CRM Connector News‘
- fixed warnings and errors
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.9.4
- updated plugin to use the latest tracking script
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.8
- updated tracking url to starts with double slash to adjust to http/https
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.5.2
- updated readme
- added CRM Connector to authors list
- fixed favicon not showing due to path error
- fixed CRM Connector News RSS feed not showing up
- tested the update and fixes to be compatible with WordPress 3.0 until 4.4-beta4
- update to SSL