A PHP plugin or theme might produce many different levels of earning and errors during its execution. Being able to see these errors is essential for website owners trying to troubleshoot a misbehaving module or theme. If you are having problems with your WordPress CMS or plugins and need to log and display all the errors and warnings, our plugin is the best solution for you.
During production, error messages must not be shown to the end users, but this information must still be recorded for tracing purposes. The best way to record these error messages on a production web application is to store it in log files. This is exactly what our plugin does. It stores all PHP errors to log file so you would be able to see what caused the problem.
Here are some main features:
* You can log all errors for separate plugins and themes. No need to log all the eroors, just get the plugins you care about under control.
* Shows date, detected file and URL with the issue, line of code with the issue and type of error and issue description.
* Log and monitor PHP errors just for your IP address. So noone else could see the errors.
* Filtering by PHP error type
* Filtering by file or folder or plugin folder or theme folder
* Log unique errors to minimize analyze time.
* See the last errors in WordPress admin section
* Log file download
* Deep debug more will not slow down the website
Trace all PHP error types:
E_ERROR, E_WARNING, E_PARSE, E_NOTICE, E_CORE_ERROR, E_CORE_WARNING, E_COMPILE_ERROR, E_COMPILE_WARNING, E_USER_ERROR, E_USER_WARNING, E_USER_NOTICE, E_STRICT, E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR, E_DEPRECATED, E_USER_DEPRECATED
- Upload all the files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Code Quality Control Tool je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci