Are you concerned about the high abandoned rate on your site? Did you waste a lot of time and money trying to stop abandoned carts 🛒 or to recover them?
With Cart Lift, now you can recover around 20% of your abandoned cart customers without much effort.
No more wasted hours and unreasonable expenses on other tools. Grow 🚀 your revenue with a result-driven tool.
🌟 Why Cart Lift? 🌟
Cart Lift has everything you need to set up and run a successful abandoned cart recovery campaign for your WooCommerce or Easy Digital download based shopping cart.
Using Cart Lift, you can create engaging e-mail campaigns easily, to automatically reach customers who abandoned shopping carts on your site. Thus, winning them back to complete purchases and boosting your revenue💰.
👍 Set strategic intervals to reach prospects for greater results
👍 Use proven e-mail templates with multiple follow-ups
👍 Get exclusive reports to your campaign and recovered sales profit
The plugin is aimed at helping you win back abandoned customers and increase revenue💸 by a significant amount.
Plus you can get exclusive features that are easy to use and takes only a few minutes to configure.
⌛ Track Abandoned Cart Automatically (GDPR compatible) ⌛
The plugin can automatically track the abandoned carts on your site. Every time a person leaves your site with their shopping carts full, the plugin collects the data for that cart and initiates the recovery campaign on your set time intervals.
📧 Set Up Your Campaign In A Few Clicks 📧
You can set up your recovery campaign real quick. Simply decide on the Subject line and a compelling email copy, and activate the campaign. The plugin will do the rest.
A super easy interface to edit the email copy.
📩 Set Strategic Intervals To Send Emails 📩
Set up multiple emails to be sent as a reminder for the cart abandonment. Set the amount of time after which each recovery email will be sent since the cart abandonment.
📊 Get Full Analytics On Revenue Recovered 📊
The plugin gives you an accurate analytics board where you can know exactly how many abandoned carts you faced, how much were they worth, how many were you able to recover, and how much money did you win back.
📈 Easily Build Up Your Mailing List While People Shop 📈
A special feature of the plugin is the Add To Cart Popup Modal. When a guest visitor clicks on the Add To Cart button, a persuasive pop-up will appear and ask for the email address. A great way grow your mailing list and increase abandoned cart recovery rate.
The plugin is compatible with any themes and can handle any number of abandoned carts you face through WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
You will get a reliable support team to help you out at all times and detailed documentation.
- Specialized for WooCommerce and EDD
- Full analytics on the recovery campaign
- Auto-track of Abandoned Carts
- Notify Admin When A Cart is Abandoned
- Set Intervals To Send Emails Since Abandonment
- Customize Email through Rich Text Editor
- Apply Coupon/Discount
- Run 2 E-mail Campaigns At Once
- Add External Webhook
- Set Abandoned Cart Expire Date
- Send Test Emails To Check
- Full compatible with all themes
- All Free features
- Run Unlimited E-mail Campaign
- Get Cart Details For Abandoned Customers
- Notify Admin For Every Cart Recovered
- Intent Pop-up to collect emails when visitors click on Add to Cart
- Add specific product/category based Conditional Coupons To Email Campaign(s)
- Track How Many Emails Were Sent
- Admin can export the Abandoned/Recovered Orders to XLS format.
Want to know more about Cart Lift Pro? Then click here!
We have many more amazing features planned. Take look at our development roadmap.
Cart Lift uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon the user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
- Upload the Cart Lift Plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Now a new menu ‚Cart Lift‘ will appear in Dashboard menus.
What is an abandoned cart?
When a buyer adds products to the cart, then leaves the site without completing the purchase, either from the cart page or from the checkout, it is considered as an abandoned cart.
Can I run more than 2 email campaigns?
In the Free plugin, you can only run 2 email campaigns at once.
For more campaigns, you have to use the Pro plugin.
Does the plugin track abandoned carts?
You can enable the option to track abandoned carts automatically.
Go to Dashboard > Cart Lift and click on the Settings tab.
There you will find an option to Enable Abandon Cart Tracking.
Once you enable it, the plugin will start keeping track and records of all abandoned carts on your store.
Will it work if I don’t use WooCommerce Or EDD?
The plugin is specialized for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads. So you have to be using one of the two to be able to use this plugin.
Can I integrate it with other marketing automation tools?
The plugin has the option to integrate with external marketing automation tools via webhook.
How to add an unsubscribe link to the email?
When creating the email, you will find custom variables (on the right side of the text format panel).
From there, you can add the unsubscribe variable, which will work as the unsubscribe link for people to opt-out of the abandoned cart email campaign(s).
Why aren’t emails being sent out?
First of all, make sure you have at least one email campaign activated.
Second, make sure you have WP Cron enabled for your site.
If these two are set, then your emails will be sent at the set intervals when you set up an abandoned cart email campaign.
How do I upgrade to pro?
To upgrade to PRO, you may purchase a license key from:
Dashboard > Cart Lift > Go Pro
Follow the steps in this guide: How to upgrade to Cart Lift Pro.
Cart Lift – Abandoned Cart Recovery for WooCommerce and EDD je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Přeložte “Cart Lift – Abandoned Cart Recovery for WooCommerce and EDD” do svého jazyka.
Zajímá vás vývoj?
Prohledejte kód, podívejte se do SVN repozitáře, nebo se přihlaste k odběru protokolu vývoje pomocí RSS.
- Fix – Optimize cart search function on admin to prevent potential security issues
- Fixed – PHP warnings
- Fixed – Abandoned cart product pricing mismatch
- Fixed – Security Patch
- Fixed – Track cart if order is abandoned before successful payment
- Fixed – Abandoned cart status updating issue fixed on cart recovery/order complete
- Fixed – Webhook issue triggering issue fixed on order complete
- Fixed – Cart discarding issue fixed for already purchased product
- Fixed – Abandoned Email Issue Even After Product Purchase Issue Fix [WooCommerce & Easy Digital Download]
- Fixed – WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency Issue with Cart Total Fix
- Compatibility – WordPress v6.0
- Compatibility – WooCommerce v6.6.1
- Compatibility – Easy Digital Downloads v2.11.6
- Compatibility – WordPress v5.9.3
- Compatibility – WooCommerce v6.4.1
- Compatibility – Easy Digital Downloads v2.11.6
- Fixed: Pop-up email template rendering issue fixed
- Fixed: Webhook field width issue fixed
- Fixed: Paddle payment gateway notice issue fixed
- Added: Filter ‚cl_default_general_settings‘ added to modify general settings fields
- Added: Hook ‚cl_after_abandoned_cart_tracking_field‘ added to render new fields after abandoned cart tracking enable/disable switch in general settings tab
- Added: Filter ‚cl_cart_tracking_status‘ added to modify cart tracking status
- Added: Filter ‚cl_cart_tracking_status_ajax‘ added to modify cart tracking status in ajax request
- Added: Filter ‚cl_cart_details_before_update‘ added to modify abandoned cart details
- Added: Filter ‚cl_cart_details_before_update‘ added to modify abandoned cart details using ajax
- Added: Filter ‚cl_email_checkout_url‘ added to modify checkout button url in campaign emails
- Enhancement: Translate the text “No thanks” in checkout page
- Fixed: Wrong Product Link in Abandoned Cart Email Button
- Fixed: Database update issue
- Enhancement: Translate the text “Total” in Emails
- Fixed: Fixed Total Abandoned Carts And Total Abandoned Revenue data
- Fixed: Checkout button in recovery email showing incorrect product link
- Enhancement: Make “no thanks” button optional for Pop-Up window
- Fixed: Total Abandoned Carts And Total Abandoned Revenue showing wrong data
- Fixed: Issue when saving campaign
- Fixed: Issue on Recoverable Revenue
- Compatibility Check: WooCommerce 5.7.1
- Fixed: Subject Line issue for Special Characters
- Fixed: Fixed Float Number Issue on the Price Field in Email
- Fixed: Fixed Variable pricing Issue For EDD
- Fixed: Fixed Language Support in the Subject Line
- Fixed: Fixed Cart Total Value Issue For EDD
- Fixed: Fixed Cart Contents Issue From All Carts Page
- Fixed: Fixed Documentation Button link for Settings Page
- Fixed: Fixed data and analytics issue for Cart Abandoned Rate
- Fixed: Fixed data and analytics issue for Total Abandoned Revenue
- Fixed: Updated Status Issue of the Carts Page
- Fixed: Fixed Send Test Email Field Issue
- Fixed: Test email sending bug
- Updated: View button Interface of Abandoned/ Recovered cart Page
- Compatibility Check: WooCommerce 5.5.1
- Updated: Plugin documentation link
- Fixed: Fixed error on Campaign Email template
- Fixed: Delete Abandoned cart info after one month
- Updated: Create new cart on Updating cart info if Existing cart status is abandoned
- Updated: Settings page documentation link
- Added: RTL Support
- Fixed: Fixed error on coupon expiration frequency
- Fixed: Fixing issue on checkout field not auto-filling with user info
- Update: Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Fixed: Error on Completed Purchase
- Fixed: Error on Campaign Coupon
- Fixed: Issue on Variable pricing for EDD
- New: Add action hook to modify email templates (Header, Footer & Background)
- Added: Edit Checkout Button Text or Color
- Fixed: Add Customer name in Email Subject
- Fixed: Fixed Symbol issues in Email Subject
- Fixed: Modify Email Template by removing Header and Footer
- Added: Customer name on email subject
- Fixed: String sanitization on email subject
- Fixed: Fix some warning while checkout process is in progress
- Fixed: remove the use of wc_mail function
- Fixed: Email was sent to customer event after cart is recovered
- Compatibility check: WP 5.6, WooCommerce 4.9.2 and EDD 2.9.26
- Fixed: PHP warning fixed from cart dashboard
- Fixed: CartLift’s TinyMce button was missing
- Fixed: Fatal error fixed if product is removed from the site
- Enhancement – Updated the plugin to use Action Scheduler instead of WP_Cron.
- Fixed: Added fallback if GDPR Message is null or empty.
- Fixed: Dependency checker fixed – plugin is not deleted when WC or EDD is deleted
- Fixed: Email sending issue fixed for completed/recovered orders
- Feature: Email parameter to check if the user comes from recovery email
- Compatibility Check: WooCommerce 4.4.1
- Fixed: e-mail sending issue for abandoned carts
- Added: Notice for Paddle payment gateway
- Control: By default disable tracking for guest users
- Compatibility Check: WordPress 5.5 & WooCommerce 4.4.0
- Added: Status filter on carts
- Added: Filter for changing default cut-off time
- Updated: Translation
- Initial Release