CaptchaFox defends and safeguards your website against automated attacks such as account takeover, spam, scalping, and web scraping, while adhering to EU data protection regulations.
The challenges have low friction and are easily solvable for humans, but difficult for bots. With the one-click challenge, legitimate users don’t even know they’re being challenged.
This plugin comes with out-of-the-box support for popular form plugins, such as Contact Forms 7, WPForms, Woocommerce, Mailchimp, and more. Therefore, no developer experience is required.
Supported Forms and Plugins
- WordPress Login
- WordPress Registration
- WordPress Password Reset
- WordPress Comments
- WP Forms Lite
- Contact Form 7
- Ninja Forms
- Ninja Forms Multi Step
- Woocommerce Checkout
- Woocommerce Login
- Woocommerce Registration
- Woocommerce Password Reset
- Mailchimp for WordPress
- BBPress New Topic
- BBPress Reply
- Otter Blocks
CaptchaFox is compliant with various privacy laws, such as GDPR, CCPA, and others.
Once the plugin is activated, the CaptchaFox service may receive the user’s IP address and browser vendor data while protecting enabled pages. However, CaptchaFox is designed to reduce the use of data and to dispose of it as soon as the verification request is processed.
- Install the plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository or upload the
captchafox-for-formsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins page (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
- Enter your Site Key and Secret Key in the General settings tab (Settings > CaptchaFox)
- Enable CaptchaFox for your installed form plugins (Settings > CaptchaFox > Plugins)
CaptchaFox for WordPress je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Tested on WooCommerce 8.5
- Support Ninja Forms Multi Step
- Add theme option
- Add support for Otter Blocks
- Add support for NinjaForms
- Plugin Created