Bulk Edit Upsells and Cross-sells for WooCommerce is a fastest and easiest way to set or update upsells and cross-sells for products in your WooCommerce catalog.
- Allows you to Search for products using different criteria like Product Name, Product Category, Product SKU and Product Tags.
- You can Bulk Update WooCommerce Upsells and Cross-sells for all products that fulfill your search criteria.
- Allows you to Copy and Paste upsells and cross-sells across different products in seconds.
- Works with all types of WooCommerce products – Simple, Variable, Grouped, and Downloadable.
Your time is valuable
Finally, no more tedious clicking by going through each product to set upsells and cross-sells.
Copy and Paste
Now setting Upsells and Cross-sells for WooCommerce products has become even more easier, you can simply copy and paste upsells and cross-sells across different products in seconds.
Edit Quickly and with Confidence
Search for your products quickly using different search parameters like Name , Category, SKU, and Tags bulk update and save.
Boost Your Sales
Setting Upsells and Cross-sells for WooCommerce products have never been easier.
Use this plugin to set them up quickly, increase product visibility and increase your sales in the process.
- Upload the bulk-edit-upsells-and-cross-sells-for-woocommerce plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Click on the \’Settings\‘ link or in the WordPress dashboard click on Products > Upsells and Cross-sells
Bulk Edit Upsells and Cross-Sells for WooCommerce je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
- Update: Now all product variation names will be shown in Upsells and Cross-sell product search box.
- Update: Switched from tokenfield JS Library to select2 library.
- Update: Copy And Paste functionality.
- New: Added product thumbnail image.
- New: Added product URL to Product Thumbnail image and Title.
- Update: Changed banner Image.
- Initial release.