Customize every aspect of WordPress to fit your brand with Branda, the only premium and 100% free white label plugin for WordPress. Transform your dashboard, customize system (default) emails, quickly toggle maintenance mode and coming soon landing pages, change every aspect of your login screen, remove or replace logos, create color schemes, and much, much more. Branda has everything to rebrand WordPress for free without touching any code.
Save time, eliminate plugin compatibility problems, and improve security with one plugin and no more hack modifications.
Even the best WordPress theme builders leave WordPress branding all over your site. Branda helps you rebrand!
On your personal blog it is not a huge problem, but for a small business, design and development agency, or any professional site, a finished look with a complete brand package is important. That’s where Branda comes in! Turn WordPress into your own white-label solution.
More than 30 Modules included with Branda!
Admin Area / Dashboard
- Admin Bar – Replace WordPress logo, show toolbar to logged out users, and customize menu items.
- Admin Footer – Display custom text in the footer of every admin page.
- Admin Menu – Customize the admin menu by user role or custom user type.
- Admin Message – Display a custom message in the WordPress admin pages.
- Color Schemes – Set custom color schemes and manage color schemes.
- Custom CSS – Add custom CSS to customize the header of every admin page.
- Help Content – Change the existing help content, add a new help item or add a help sidebar.
- Dashboard Feeds – Customize the news feed dashboard widget.
- Dashboard Widgets – Remove default widgets, customize the welcome message, or add new text widgets in the dashboard.
- Meta Widgets – Rebrand the default meta widget in all multisite blogs with one that has the „Powered By“ link branded to your network. Replace the “WordPress.org” link in the meta widget with your website’s title and link it to your site.
- Author Box – Adds a responsive author box at the end of your posts, showing the author name, gravatar, description, and social profiles.
- DB Error Message – Create a custom database error page so next time your visitors don’t just see the “Error Establishing a Database Connection” text error.
- Document – Allows you to change defaults for entry display.
- Footer Content – Insert content into the footer of every site in a Multisite network, i.e. embeds, terms of service, etc.
- Header Content – Insert content into the header of every page on your website, i.e. news/notifications on top of the regular website header.
- Login Screen – Customize the default login screen. Start with a pre-designed template or use the builder to redesign it from scratch to completely rebrand it.
- Signup Screen – Customize signup functionality and require a signup code for registration.
- Comments Control – Disable the comments on the posts, pages or on your entire website with advanced options for whitelisting IPs.
- Images – Add a Favicon and override the default image file size upload limit based on user role.
- Site Generator – Change the “generator information” and “generator link” from WordPress to something you prefer.
- Text replacement – Replace any text from your admin pages and/or front-end pages with an easy-to-use interface. For example, you can use this to replace the word “WordPress” with your own website name.
- Tracking Codes – Insert tracking codes into your website at different locations with options to insert the code on the whole website or conditionally.
- Website Mode – Custom Maintenance Mode or Coming Soon mode pages for your website.
Branda lets you make all the brand customizations your theme doesn’t include. A must-have best-in-class WordPress admin plugin.
Learn The Ropes With These Hands-On Branda Tutorials
- How To Completely Customize The WordPress Admin Area With Branda
- Impress Clients Before They Even Log In With a Custom Login Page From Branda
- How to Get the Most Out of Using Branda
- Customize Your WordPress Multisite Admin Areas With Branda
Personalize the Admin Dashboard
Branda puts you in control of rearranging and customizing the WordPress dashboard. Use your brand colors and display your logo in place of the WordPress icon. Create custom menus and the widget areas. Easily add a favicon. Create help links that are actually helpful and integrate a contact link that points to you.
Login Page Customization
Branda includes pre-designed login screen templates for quickly transforming your Login screen. Add your own logo, a custom background image, style input fields, adjust opacity, and configure drop shadows, colors and default settings. Give your visitors, staff, and other users a login page that matches your branding.
“The Branda plugin is a total solution. Customize login, the admin section, and more. It’s by the folks at WPMU DEV, which means it is Multisite ready and will always be up-to-date with great support.” – Elegant Themes
“Branda makes it feel like the whole job is much more custom and it takes just a couple extra minutes.” – Adam Teece
Website Under Construction!
If your website is coming soon, under construction or down for routine maintenance, Branda has you covered with Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon pages. Start and continue building your brand and reputation with public-facing landing pages and custom WordPress maintenance mode pages that connect people to your brand while you get things ready in the background.
Cookies and GDPR
Looking for a way to add cookie notices to your site? Activate Branda’s Cookie notice tool, style your notification, and a cookie notice opt-in will display across your site. Branda helps you do your part.
White Label System Emails
WordPress system emails are pretty basic by default. With Branda, you can add your own HTML templates to your system emails. You can also set the “from” email address for outgoing emails, and if your emails are ending up in the trash, switch to SMTP.
Analytics Tracking Codes
Branda’s Tracking Codes module lets you easily insert tracking codes into your website. Insert codes at different locations such as within the head tag, after the opening body tag or before the closing body tag. There is also an option to insert the code on the whole website or insert it conditionally.
Customize your Database Error Page
With Branda, you can add your own message, logo, and styles to the DB error page. The “Error Establishing a Database Connection” page is not pretty, give it some style.
Customize your dashboard just once, export and move it to all your websites with the Branda Import and Export tool. Think of all the time you’ll save giving your agency sites a consistent look and feel.
White Label Multisite
Branda can be used to white label all the sites across an entire network! Use global settings or configure each site individually. Branda has Multisite-specific customizations that make it easy to make a network yours from front to back.
This is How you White Label WordPress
Branda is super easy to use – no confusing settings and fully documented. Plus, Branda lets you choose to activate only the modules you need so you can keep your site moving at top performance.
- Smush – Image Optimizer
- Hummingbird – Page Speed Optimization
- Hustle – Pop-ups, Slide-ins and Email Opt-ins
- SmartCrawl – SEO Optimizer
- Defender – Security, Monitoring, and Hack Protection
- Forminator – Form, Poll, and Quiz Builder
- Beehive – Customizable Google Analytics Dashboards
Branda can take care of all your WordPress white labeling needs along with custom login, maintenance mode, under construction, and coming soon pages for free!
However, if you’d like Branda’s +30 modules, along with premium 24/7 live chat support, hosting credits, and the complete pro marketing, performance, and security suite, take the next step with Branda Pro. Branda Pro comes with a whole team of WordPress optimization hero friends (security, SEO, performance, support and maintenance automation) – perfect for agencies and freelancers offering site maintenance services.
Branda does not collect or store any data about end users on your website. The only input option Branda has is to a newsletter subscription for site admins only.
Branda uses a third-party email service to send informational emails (Opt-in) to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Mailchimp and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Mailchimp.
WPMU DEV is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Learn more here:
Don’t forget to stay up to date on everything WordPress from the Internet’s number one resource:
WPMU DEV Blog
Hey, one more thing… we hope you enjoy our free offerings as much as we’ve loved making them for you!
Where can I find documentation for Branda?
Every feature of Branda is documented on the WPMU DEV website. Visit Branda Documentation for configuration details.
Is Branda really free?
Yes! Branda is 100% free and has most of the same features as Branda Pro without limitations. The only difference with the free version is the inclusion of contextual promotion of our other relevant plugins. Enjoy 🙂
What about GDPR and User Privacy?
Branda includes tools that make it easy for you to follow data protection regulations and keep your visitor’s data safe. When using features like Tracking Codes and Cookie Notice, be sure to follow privacy guidelines and update your terms of service.
Branda – White Label WordPress, Custom Login Page Customizer je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
Zajímá vás vývoj?
220.127.116.11 ( 2022-11-18 )
Enhance: Minor performance improvements
3.4.8 ( 2022-08-08 )
Fix: PHP 8 warnings and errors
3.4.7 ( 2022-03-22 )
- Fix: Login page alignment issue
3.4.6 ( 2022-02-02 )
- Fix: Whitelabel logo repeated on Branda pages
- Fix: Problem during upgrade to pro version
- Improvement: New Branda icon
18.104.22.168 ( 2021-11-04 )
- Improvement: Performance improvements
3.4.5 ( 2021-04-28 )
- Fix: Remove option to send emails on DB errors as it has potential to send excessive emails
3.4.4 ( 2021-03-29 )
- Fix: Compatibility with WP 5.7 and PHP 8
3.4.3 ( 2021-01-14 )
- Fix: New items can’t be added in menu customizer
3.4.2 ( 2021-01-14 )
- New: Ability to customize Branda menu item
- Fix: Google Tag Manager iframe not supported
- Fix: Adsense ins tag not supported
- Fix: DB Error Page message does not save
- Fix: Email log appearing greyed out on Dashboard
- Fix: Trying to use the scroll bar causing the admin menu dialog to close
- Fix: Branda logo appearing in Email Logs in whitelabel mode
- Fix: Text replacement only works with the last dot removed from the search string
- Fix: Tracking code does not run in certain situations
3.4.1 ( 2020-10-12 )
- Fix: Small fixes and stability improvements
3.4.0 ( 2020-09-29 )
- New: New SMTP Logs module (Pro feature)
- New: Super admin option in the custom admin menu
- New: Compatibility with builders for Admin Bar
- New: Option to remove/change „Proudly powered by WordPress“
- New: Welcome modal with New features details
- New: Change admin menu UI
- New: Link to create or select Privacy page if default doesn’t exist
- New: Improve cookie notice styling
- New: Current Site option as a new item on Custom Menu links for subsites
- Fix: Admin menu customizer not listing all items
- Fix: Not all of the Logo and Background settings can be copied to another module
- Fix: WP 5.4 compatibility issues
- Fix: Widgets -> Feeds don’t save for localized installs
- Fix: Reset settings section affects another section
- Fix: Php notice when resetting settings
- Fix: Maintenance mode slider not scrolling properly
- Fix: Website Mode – multiple background images are causing a bug on UI
- Fix: UI issues on Signup screen
- Fix: Conflict when Login screen/password field is on
- Fix: Login Screen – show/hide password’s icon is not visible
- Fix: Admin Menu – PHP warnings on Multisites
- Fix: Conflict with WP Project Manager
- Fix: DB Error Page -> Behavior -> Send alert email doesn’t enable
- Fix: Footer Content – Forminator user login and registration shortcodes don’t parse
- Fix: Media in the Admin Message doesn’t accept some alignment options
- Fix: Unable to copy settings
- Fix: Console error on the Handwritten template preview
- Fix: The Disco template image breaks the email
- Fix: Default admin footer is missing after enabling Admin Footer module
- Fix: Text Widgets order reverts back after saving
- Fix: Cookie Notice alignment issue
- Fix: Branda -> Website Mode causing API issues for subsites
- Fix: Password Reset email styling
- Fix: Admin menu icons don’t change on subsites
- Fix: Adsense code doesn’t fully save into Tracking code
- Fix: Email Headers functionality not working properly
- Fix: Bug with Admin Tips network options
- Fix: Maintenance – Wrong place for wp_head
- Fix: Copy changes and typo fixes
3.3.2 ( 2020-08-14 )
- Fix: WP 5.5 compatibility issues
3.3.1 ( 2020-03-17 )
- New: To improve performance, autocomplete in permissions tab disabled on large networks
- New: Added useful links to the Branda row in the WordPress plugins table
- New: New dashboard widget and Branda Pro page in free version
- Fix: Email Headers functionality not working properly
- Fix: Raw Html tags displayed in admin area visual tab under certain conditions
- Fix: PHP warnings in text replacement module
- Fix: Custom users can’t be added via email in plugin permissions
- Fix: Branda conflicting with white label settings of other plugins
- Fix: Admin Menu module messes up Hustle icon in WP menu
- Fix: Fixed misspellings of the phrase „white label“
- Fix: Conflict with Easy Digital Downloads
- Fix: Branda Tracking code sometimes not added immediately after the body tag
- Fix: Network settings link shown on main site when Branda is not active for network
- Fix: Custom admin footer text not showing up in WPMU DEV plugins
- Fix: Custom CSS not working for menu
- Fix: Unable to delete Help Item in the Admin Area Module
- Fix: Custom Admin Menu conflicts with WPMU DEV menu item when menu is collapsed
- Fix: Copy changes and typo fixes
- Fix: Login Screen customisations lost when updating Branda
- Fix: Branda Signup Code not working with BuddyPress Registration
3.3 ( 2019-10-29 )
- New: Fully customize the admin menu based on user role
- New: Ability to redirect to external sites after log out
- New: Email subject variable now available in HTML email templates
- New: Slightly changed plugin name and added helpful contextual links on the WP plugins page
- New: Access to Branda settings granted to all admin users
- Fix: Reset button in login screen module doesn’t work as expected
- Fix: Comments Control module not disabling comments in some situations
- Fix: Social accounts tab not showing new items
- Fix: Widgets added on the main site of a Multisite also shown in network-level settings
- Fix: Text Widget adds an extra backslash to links
- Fix: Admin Area option in the admin bar menu takes users to the network admin
- Fix: Conflict with Domain Mapping plugin
- Fix: SMTP configuration notice hides header buttons
- Fix: Some elements not visible in high contrast mode
- Fix: Dashboard feeds not included in import
- Fix: New documentation links on admin pages
- Fix: Icons in dashicon selector overflowing their container
- Fix: In Multisite, login screen module showing incorrect password after signup
- Fix: Admin bar not visible on main network site
- Fix: Text replacement module leads to issues in some instances
- Fix: Branda interfering with new user creation
- Fix: Minor PHP warnings and notices
- Fix: Minor visual issues and copy changes
3.2.1 ( 2019-09-16 )
- Fix: Non-admin user added to permissions tab in some scenarios
3.2.0 ( 2019-09-02 )
- New: Allow your subsite admins to override network-level settings for selected modules
- New: Control which users and roles can configure Branda
- Fix: Visual problems when settings viewed on small screens
- Fix: Admin bar logo not appearing on network subsites
- Fix: Security check error when reverting settings to default
- Fix: Hid documentation links through the white label settings
- Fix: Problems in saving color scheme settings
- Fix: Empty admin messages appearing in the admin area
- Fix: Admin Bar CSS styles not working
- Fix: Styling of User Role select breaking when multiple sign-up codes added
- Fix: Text Replacement settings not being applied after import
- Fix: Comments control module showing post types that don’t support comments
- Fix: Spaces accepted as valid values in dashboard feed settings
- Fix: Minor PHP notice in the login screen module
- Fix: Image Size Limit not working in certain situations
- Fix: Added missing validation to the count field in dashboard feeds module
- Fix: Minor PHP notice in dashboard feeds module
- Fix: Special characters unnecessarily encoded in the text replacement module
- Fix: Only show documentation links for available modules on network subsites
- Fix: Preview does not always work on the site status page
- Fix: Text replacement does not work for some admin menu items
- Fix: Admin bar hidden on frontend even when configured to be visible
- Fix: Sign-up page breaks on multisite installations
- Fix: Embed media player not working for Admin footer and Admin message
- Fix: Clicking save settings button triggers ‚unsaved changes‘ warning
- Fix: Site Generator not adding link and version to the page source of the website
- Fix: Blog registration via sign-up code not working as expected
- Fix: Set Author Box border thickness to 0
- Fix: Spaces considered as a valid value in the text replacement module
- Fix: Background vertical positioning not correct in site status pages
- Fix: Dashboard widgets not working in certain situations
- Fix: In login screen settings, uploaded image files not getting validated
- Fix: Horizontal background positions not working for specific modules
- Fix: On multisites improved favicon sub-site settings
- Fix: Incorrect URL in the description of custom menu item URL setting
- Fix: Sign-up form submission successful even when passwords don’t match
- Fix: Long text overflows the email template preview dialog
- Fix: Minor formatting problems in invalid sign-up code error
- Fix: Dashboard widget visibility not always consistent with settings
- Fix: Sidebar not shown correctly when email template previewed
- Fix: Description for the countdown timer settings not clear
- Fix: Unable to change Branda admin menu settings
- Fix: In login screen settings, invalid opacity error does not go away
- Fix: Import not working correctly for logo and background settings in the login module
- Fix: Issues with author box on media attachment pages
- Fix: Improved description of logo width setting in coming soon mode