IdoBooking is an online booking plugin for your WordPress website. It’s an all-in-one reservation management system with a web-based admin panel to update your availability & rates, synchronize with multiple sales channels, handle online payments, send automatic booking confirmations and much more.
Who can use IdoBooking?
The system is an excellent choice for vacation rentals, apartments, flats, hotels, B&Bs , camping sites and other accommodation facilities. With IdoBooking plugin, your clients can make overnight, weekly or even monthly reservations. You can sell single rooms or whole villas and even special packages. Your inventory updates automatically after each new reservation is made.
How does it work?
Using this plugin, you can connect your IdoBooking account to any WordPress-based website.
Live demo – check out our test website to see the Booking Engine in action.
- Booking Management System – get a professional admin tool, allowing to manage your inventory and rates.
- Online Booking Engine – give clients an easy booking experience directly via your website.
- Clear and attractive offer display – show the world what you’ve got by adding beautiful pictures and engaging descriptions.
- Intuitive availability search – suggest first available dates, limiting frustrating search for the right offer.
- Current availability and rates – synchronize your website with the admin panel and update all information in real-time.
- Multiple rates – create different rates for adults, children, weekends and various seasons.
- Customer engagement tools – fuel your sales and convert more clients with attractive extras, promotions and discounts available to book exclusively via your online calendar.
- Multiple colour themes – match your brand’s look-and-feel by choosing one of available themes.
- Online payment system – minimize administrative work and take secure deposit right at the time of booking.
- Mobile friendly interface – tap into the mobile booking trend and provide tools which adjust easily to any device.
- Automatic booking confirmations – forget the mundane task of sending each booking confirmation manually, let us do it for you.
- Reports and analysis – learn booking habits of your clients and plan your next big move.
- Seamless integration with WordPress – use the plugin or generate ready-to-use codes to customize your booking options.
- Channel Manager –boost your revenue by updating availability in real-time across multiple sales channels and OTA such as Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia and more.
- Unlimited technical support – our Support Team is always ready to help you get the best value from the IdoBooking system.
Powerful booking technology at low cost:
We offer convenient subscription models for using IdoBooking. You can decide which is more preferable for your business-type.
- Flat fee model – from 40 USD/EUR/GBP per month and no commission charged for online reservations
- Commission model – 25 USD/EUR/GDB per year + only 2% commission charged for online reservations
- Individual fee – tailor-made offer with a dedicated infrastructure for big properties
Find out more details at https://www.idobooking.com/booking/pricelist/.
How to get it started?
- Try out a DEMO → available for FREE for 7 days.
- Order the full version with a 30-DAY TRAIL PERIOD → there’s no commission taken during the first 30 days. To start, you only need to pay the installation fee – 25 USD/EUR/GBP. If in any way you are not satisfied with IdoBooking, we’re going to return the fee back to your account.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call → +48 91 443 66 30 – or drop a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Install the IdoBooking plugin in your WordPress dashboard. Go to ‚Plugins/Add New‚ and search for ‚IdoBooking‚. You can also install it manually by downloading the plugin and unzipping it into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory. The plugin needs to be activated via the ‚Plugins‚ tab in WordPress.
- Create your IdoBooking account.
- Set up the account by adding inventory and rates in the admin panel → Configuration Guide.
- Embed IdoBooking Widget on your WordPress by adding the shortcode „[idosellbooking|widget/]“ (see our instruction to learn more).
- More customized options and ready-to-use codes are available in your IdoBooking panel (contact us in case of any questions).