„All-in-One Messenger“ is the only completely free WordPress plugin that lets you:
- manage conversations with customers;
- acquire messages from any channel (social networks, contact forms, etc…);
- allow more users to manage conversations;
- have a professional chatbot that asks the questions for you;
- avoid providing any roles on your social network pages;
directly from the WordPress dashboard without including other scripts to your website.
➡ TRY THE CHATBOT: SEND A MESSAGE TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
The „All-in-One Messenger“ plugin has been designed to allow the management of customer service easily to everyone, without any technical knowledge or programming languages. Respecting the true nature of CMS (speed and ease of use).
This plugin is perfect for: individual companies, small companies, medium-sized companies, large companies and anyone else!
The developer’s ongoing work guarantees maximum compatibility with plugins. To report bugs, malfunctions, compatibility problems or send suggestions write to the support section.
Other similar plugins use many resources and external functions that affect the performance and security of the CMS.
What else? What are you waiting for? Start now!
Do you like the All-in-One Messenger plugin? Leave a 5-Star Review to recommend it to other users.
All-in-One Messenger compatibility
This plugin is compatible with all themes and plugins, here is the list of contact plugins:
- Contact Form 7 – plugin details;
- Ninja Forms – plugin details – COMING SOON;
- Contact Form by WPForms – plugin details – COMING SOON;
- Form Maker by 10Web – plugin details – COMING SOON;
- Everest Forms – plugin details – COMING SOON;
- Contact Form Builder – plugin details – COMING SOON;
- The plugin you use is not listed? – make a support request;
Here is the list of integrated social networks:
- Facebook Messenger for page – requires owner’s approval and API keys;
- Instagram – the owner does not provide this functionality;
- WhatsApp – request sent to the owner;
- The social network you use is not listed? – make a support request;
All-in-One Messenger features
Features included in the „All-in-One Messenger“ plugin:
- manage conversations from the WordPress dashboard;
- manage conversations from Social channels.;
- manage conversations from contact form on the website;
- chatbot integration and automatic replies (ask the developer);
- compatibility with other plugins (ex: CF7, etc…).
- Compatibility integration of various plugins (send plugin compatibility request).
All-in-One Messenger documentation
For the plugin documentation visit the All-in-One Messenger page on the developer’s website.
All-in-One Messenger credits
The „All-in-One Messenger“ plugin was entirely designed and created by Andrea De Giovine.
If you like the idea and want to support the developer, please make a donation (even just a coffee).
For collaborations and consultations visit the website of the freelance web developer.
For bug reports and support for this plugin, visit the support section to ask the developer and the community directly.
To automatically install the „All-in-One Messenger“ plugin you can search from the „Plugins > Add new“ section of your WordPress dashboard and click on the „Install Now“ button corresponding to this plugin.
To manually install the „All-in-One Messenger“ plugin you can download the latest version from the WordPress.org site, and unpack the zip file in the „wp-content/plugins“ folder of your CMS.
Now on the „Plugins“ section of your WordPress dashboard you can see the „All-in-One Messenger“ plugin, click on „Activate“.
- How to use this plugin?
Just install the latest version in your WordPress and complete the channel configuration from the plugin settings page.
- How to have a custom CHATBOT for my social media?
This feature requires PHP technical knowledge, request a custom chatbot.
Pro tento plugin nejsou žádné recenze.
All-in-One Messenger je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci
- Fix some bugs
- Add mark unread action.
- Add bulk actions.
- Fix error for cf7 callback.
- Add translations notice.
- First upload.