WooCommerce URL coupons let you give your customers a coupon link to apply a coupon. Using URL coupons your customers can apply coupons via visiting a link.
Use WooCommerce URL coupons on buttons, images and text. Show them on your sidebar, ads, email marketing, blog posts – basically wherever you can put a link you can put a URL coupon!
All the WooCommerce coupons can be applied by your customers by visiting a link with coupon code embedded in the URL
Example link: http://abc.com/?apply_coupon=[coupon code]
- You can change the url coupon key ?apply_coupon= from the plugin setting
- You can also disable the WooCommerce default coupon insertion field present in the cart and checkout page
- You can set a different message for the coupon
- You can set a message that will be applied when user first last on your website with the url, and the coupon is not yet applied as its a conditional coupon
- Set a message to inform the customer that the coupon is added, but since condition of the coupon are not yet satisfied it is not applied, once the condition of the coupon get satisfied the coupon is applied.You can even describe the condition of the coupon in this message.
- This URL coupons plugin will work even for the guest users.
- this URL coupons plugin will work for the conditional coupon as well.
- Specify product to auto add to the cart when URL coupon is clicked
- You can specify different set of auto add product for different coupons
- Plugin also supports Coupon QR code. It will generate the Qr code for the coupon.
- Option to apply the coupon when a specific product is added to the cart
- You can assign a coupon to the category, so when a product from that category is added to the cart the coupon will be applied automatically
Add to cart coupon
How URL coupons will handle conditional coupon
- When the URL coupon has conditional coupon then it will add the coupon in the user session and notify the customer that coupon is added and it will be applied when coupon conditions are satisfied
- Once coupon condition are satisfied the coupon get applied automatically
Auto add product to user cart when URL coupon is applied
Yes, you can specify different set of product that should be auto added to the user cart when a certain url coupon link is clicked or visited
Plugin will generate the QR code of the coupon
Yes, Qr code will be generated for the coupon, your customer can scan the Qr code and coupon will be applied
Can I download Qr Code
Yes you can download Qr code
Apply coupon when a specific product is added to the cart
Yes, you can configure a product to apply coupon, when that product is added to the cart the coupon will be applied
Can I assign add to cart coupon from the category
Yes you can assign a coupon to a category, when a product from that category is added to the cart the coupon will be applied automatically
Yes plugin support HPOS
Add coupon by link / URL coupons / Add coupon by Qr Code for Woocommerce je otevřený software. Následující lidé přispěli k vývoji tohoto pluginu.Spolupracovníci